Old December 24th 07, 08:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Worst platform I know of...is Thameslink St Panc internat

On 23 Dec, 13:22, "Peter Smyth" wrote:
"Colin Rosenstiel" wrote in message

In article ,
(John Rowland) wrote:

I was talking about the TL2k services to the 12 southern branches
shown here
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acro...gbtl199906.gif. I
have no idea how many of the branches are still planned.

I can only see 11 southern branches there.

If you count the Wimbledon Loop twice then you get 12 branches.

Peter Smyth

Going back to the original post, I have to agree that St Pancras Low
Level is missing something, maybe as mentioned it just needs some
colourful posters or adverts or something but compared to the bright
bustling airy station above it St Pancras LL is dull. Yes, I realise
so was Kings X TL but at least it had some natural light!

Oh, and what is that surface they have used on the bridge over the
line? I keep sliding when I walk over it thinking its wet, but it
appears to be some silly surface!!!