Old September 10th 03, 12:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default LUL Emergency Exits

After the recent goings on at 'Bank' it got me thinking where are the
emergency exits on the UndergrounD? and while im at it where are the
stable sidings?

Bumper x

Old September 10th 03, 05:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Bumper x" wrote in message
om...
After the recent goings on at 'Bank' it got me thinking where are the
emergency exits on the UndergrounD?

The way out signs are also emergency exits. Only those exits not normally
used as a way out are classed as emergency exits and indicated as such.

and while im at it where are the
stable sidings?

Do you mean Triangle sidings? If so, it's the triangle between Earls Court,
Gloucester Road and High Street Kensington.

Old September 10th 03, 05:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Bumper x" wrote in message
om...
After the recent goings on at 'Bank' it got me thinking where are the
emergency exits on the UndergrounD? and while im at it where are the
stable sidings?

Bumper x

It occurs to me that information such as this would be useful to a paint
spraying vandal.

Old September 10th 03, 07:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Cast_Iron wrote:
"Bumper x" wrote in message
om...
After the recent goings on at 'Bank' it got me thinking where are the
emergency exits on the UndergrounD? and while im at it where are the
stable sidings?

Bumper x

It occurs to me that information such as this would be useful to a
paint spraying vandal.

He claimed back in May that he wanted this sort of information for a
"project". Four months later, he is still asking!

Bumper X, what exactly is this project?

And if you had done any reasonable amount of research (i.e. travelling) over
the last 4 months, you would have seen stabling sidings at various points on
the network.
--
Richard J.

Old September 10th 03, 08:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 19:58:36 GMT, "Richard J."
wrote:

He claimed back in May that he wanted this sort of information for a
"project". Four months later, he is still asking!

Bumper X, what exactly is this project?

And if you had done any reasonable amount of research (i.e. travelling) over
the last 4 months, you would have seen stabling sidings at various points on
the network.

Probably a project for his Art GCSE - Urban Transport Decoration....

Rob.
--
rob at robertwoolley dot co dot uk

Old September 11th 03, 07:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Probably a project for his Art GCSE - Urban Transport Decoration....

The kids in Hammersmith all get 'A's based on the H&C train I got
yesterday. Its either that or the central line though...
Old September 11th 03, 10:59 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Bumper x" wrote in message
om...

After the recent goings on at 'Bank' it got me thinking
where are the emergency exits on the UndergrounD?
and while im at it where are the stable sidings?

One of the sidings has an emergency exit which opens into New Scotland Yard.
Go in there late at night with your paint spray and ask at the reception
where the secret access to the tube sidings is.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

Old September 13th 03, 08:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
CJG CJG is offline

In message , Paul
Weaver writes
The kids in Hammersmith all get 'A's based on the H&C train I got
yesterday. Its either that or the central line though...

Today was the first time I have seen a Jubilee Line train with
substantial graffiti on the outside.
Saying that round Wembley on the Met/Jubliee/Chiltern routes the
graffiti was fading and was recently touched up all fresh and new!
--
CJG
Old September 15th 03, 11:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"John Rowland" wrote in message ...
"Bumper x" wrote in message
om...

After the recent goings on at 'Bank' it got me thinking
where are the emergency exits on the UndergrounD?
and while im at it where are the stable sidings?

One of the sidings has an emergency exit which opens into New Scotland Yard.
Go in there late at night with your paint spray and ask at the reception
where the secret access to the tube sidings is.

tut tut you all have little faith!!

I have been collecting information for a project,as i dont live in
london i find it hard to have the time to use the tube and rely on
books and other information, but are planing to go back soon. As for
it being over the last 4 months i have had trouble with my connection

I AM NOT A VANDAL, SPRAY PAINT OR OTHER WISE !!

I think what they do is s**t as well, just look at the 83 stock at
Cockfosters.

Bumper x
Old September 20th 03, 10:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Today was the first time I have seen a Jubilee Line train with
substantial graffiti on the outside.
Saying that round Wembley on the Met/Jubliee/Chiltern routes the
graffiti was fading and was recently touched up all fresh and new!

I think it is getting better. The job done by the bodger on the Marylebone
approach, where they only repainted over the graffiti with black only has 1
extra mark on it.
--
To reply direct, remove NOSPAM and replace with railwaysonline
For the Latest News, Information and Photos check out