Old July 2nd 11, 05:41 PM
Senior Member

Location: Leyton, East London

The new carriageway between Pymmes Close and Green Lanes under the Northern span of the railway bridge has now been opened. The railway bridge was replaced to facilitate this carriageway about 35 years ago! There will inevitably be a bus lane - not yet in operation. The pavement is very wide indeed. I wonder if part of it will be cycle lanes.

Last edited by Robin9 : July 3rd 11 at 01:44 PM Reason: typo