Old October 5th 03, 12:39 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default OFF TOPIC - Looking for Christopher Nicholas

First and foremost, let me apologize for this very off-topic posting. However,
I am in a situation where Usenet is my only resource and so I am using it. On
September 22, 2003, while in Swansea (Wales) I met a person who I would like
to get back in touch with. I neglected to get any contact information from
him. All that I know is that his name is Christopher Nicholas (or Chris
Nicholas), he is from London, he is currently 38, and he may do something for a
living that involves banking. He is also possibly divorced with 2 children. I
really would like to contact him, so any possible leads or information would be
greatly appreciated. And, yes, I know that this is like fishing for a minnow
in the ocean, but a girl has to have hope, doesn't she?

Thanks!
julie g. in miami

Off Topic - Parking Wardens Paul London Transport 21 January 8th 07 11:20 AM
off topic Chris London Transport 0 January 25th 06 08:24 PM
Off Topic Money exchange G.Mizer London Transport 14 April 29th 05 11:17 PM
Off topic - Toyota Prius in London Agustin London Transport 23 August 28th 04 02:40 PM
Slightly off-topic question Annabel Smyth London Transport 4 July 12th 04 04:06 PM