Old June 25th 09, 03:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Every station within the Travelcard area?

On Jun 25, 4:16*pm, wrote:
In article
,

(Mizter T) wrote:
On Jun 25, 2:20*pm, "Dr. Sunil" wrote:

As of Monday, I have now done all the 36 stations within the M25 but
outside zone 6 too. Oh well, guess there's the new South Quay, as well
as Imperial Wharf and the new ELL and DLR stations to look forward to
within the next year!

You could walk all the disused lines as well (or at least as much as
is possible)...

Aldwych, anyone?

Charing Cross to Green Park Junction might be entertaining too.

--
John Band
john at johnband dot org

Old June 25th 09, 04:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , at 10:16:09
on Thu, 25 Jun 2009, remarked:
You could walk all the disused lines as well (or at least as much as
is possible)...

Aldwych, anyone?

London Bridge to King William St?
Old June 25th 09, 06:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at
10:16:09 on Thu, 25 Jun 2009, remarked:
You could walk all the disused lines as well (or at least as much as
is possible)...

Aldwych, anyone?

London Bridge to King William St?

Borough to King William St, even.

Old June 25th 09, 07:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , at 19:52:15 on Thu, 25
Jun 2009, Basil Jet remarked:
You could walk all the disused lines as well (or at least as much as
is possible)...

Aldwych, anyone?

London Bridge to King William St?

Borough to King William St, even.

The old line was never navigable all the way to Borough, and has
"recently" been cut through by the Jubilee Line. The only bit that's
continuous is the section I suggested (but last time I was there a wall
interrupted it approximately on the line of the southern bank of the
Thames).
Old June 25th 09, 08:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 19:52:15 +0100, "Basil Jet"
wrote:

Aldwych, anyone?

London Bridge to King William St?

Borough to King William St, even.

That was the secondary reverse double oblique, very clever but if you
don't go south of the river in the next two moves you'll be in Spoon.

Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old June 26th 09, 12:00 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Jun 16, 1:34*pm, "Dr. Sunil" wrote:
Just wondering: How many of us have visited (and in my case,
photographed) every rail, tube, DLR and tram station within the
Travelcard area (including Metropolitan stations out to "Zone 9")?

I've done it as well as all the metro stations in paris the trains in
los angeles in my native new york where i still live including the
path trains boston calgary dallas