Old June 21st 09, 02:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Off the trains

I changed jobs in Feb 09 so I no longer have to get the First Capital
Connect from Palmers Green. It's amazing how much that has improved my
life. I can see in colour again :-)

No more, will it turn up late, or at all ? No more, will it splutter to
a halt half way ? No more fighting past bikes to get on !

I think we should let the Iranian's have their dodgy election. As long
as they take out First Capital Connect with their first WMD :-)

--
Edward Cowling North London UK https://twitter.com/gnilwoce

Old June 21st 09, 10:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Edward Cowling London UK wrote:
I changed jobs in Feb 09 so I no longer have to get the First Capital
Connect from Palmers Green. It's amazing how much that has improved my
life. I can see in colour again :-)

No more, will it turn up late, or at all ? No more, will it splutter to
a halt half way ? No more fighting past bikes to get on !

I think we should let the Iranian's have their dodgy election. As long
as they take out First Capital Connect with their first WMD :-)

Iran bought the Class 141 DMUs from us. Yet we are still surprised that
some of them might want to nuke the infidels?

--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK
Old June 21st 09, 10:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Sun, 21 Jun 2009 15:37:27 +0100, Edward Cowling London UK
wrote:

I think we should let the Iranian's have their dodgy election. As long
as they take out First Capital Connect with their first WMD :-)

It can only be just revenge for the Class 141 railbuses we sent
them...

Neil

--
Neil Williams
Old June 28th 09, 06:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Edward Cowling London UK wrote:
I changed jobs in Feb 09 so I no longer have to get the First Capital
Connect from Palmers Green. It's amazing how much that has improved my
life. I can see in colour again :-)

No more, will it turn up late, or at all ? No more, will it splutter to
a halt half way ? No more fighting past bikes to get on !

I think we should let the Iranian's have their dodgy election. As long
as they take out First Capital Connect with their first WMD :-)

http://i40.tinypic.com/25oyq0g.jpg

You take the train to work.
So stop complaining, some of us have to get the bus.