Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ishmael Sayle III
Forum: London Transport January 30th 04, 08:59 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By Ishmael Sayle III
'Dirtiest' tube line (air quality)

Thats you, that is.

"CharlesPottins" wrote in message
Often noticed oily smell in air when changing to Northern Line,...
Forum: London Transport January 22nd 04, 09:11 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By Ishmael Sayle III
Luton Airport

Drive

I'm flying Luton Airport this Saturday. What's the best way to travel
Forum: London Transport January 3rd 04, 01:36 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By Ishmael Sayle III
Oyster Cards on buses - 50% failure rate?

Maybe it's the Lynx effect!
In article ,
Colin...
Forum: London Transport January 2nd 04, 09:37 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By Ishmael Sayle III
Oyster Cards on buses - 50% failure rate?

It's just you

"Gordon Joly" wrote in message

It is just me or are half of the Oyster Card readers on buses faulty?

Forum: London Transport December 30th 03, 12:12 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Ishmael Sayle III
Trains Trapped In Depot

Oh Yes
"Sharon & Gordon Thomson" wrote in
message ...
Have situations ever arisen on London Underground where major...
Forum: London Transport December 29th 03, 09:16 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By Ishmael Sayle III
Edgware Road - Olympia service?

There is no service from Edgware road to Olympia on this and the previous
timetable at any time of the day.

"Kat" wrote in...
Forum: London Transport December 18th 03, 12:58 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By Ishmael Sayle III
Omg! Yet more strikes

In answer to some important questions here are some answers.

It will be affecting the Circle & I think H & C as well, Wimbledon services
will (should) not be affected

the Strike is being imposed by...
Forum: London Transport December 16th 03, 09:03 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Ishmael Sayle III
Edgeware road

Is it somewhere near Edgware Road?

Platform 3 now has virtually all its keys, I...
Forum: London Transport November 29th 03, 12:31 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By Ishmael Sayle III
Delays on 8 & 9 December

That should be 25mph, so the Circle will be going faster then!

wrote in message
According to RMTs info to train staff:

"The...
Forum: London Transport November 21st 03, 01:20 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By Ishmael Sayle III
Graffiti

I was at Richmond the other night, smelt paint so I called for assistance,
police would have taken 10 mins to arrive, "Security" arrived and by the
time they'd realised where they were the scum had...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Forum Jump