Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: daveb
Forum: London Transport June 17th 05, 10:39 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By daveb
Met/Chiltern lines next weekend

In message , Clive
writes
If you want a 21st century railway, that's the price, otherwise have
four wheel coaches with gas...
Forum: London Transport June 13th 05, 11:59 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By daveb
Met/Chiltern lines next weekend

This weekend the Met line will be closed between Wembley Park and
Aldgate. This is despite that stretch of line closing almost every
weekend from September 2004 to may 2005 for the Wembley...
Forum: London Transport January 16th 05, 08:34 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By daveb
Thabks to Chiltern - but how about extra carriages?

In message , Adrian
writes
daveb ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying :

Just...
Forum: London Transport January 16th 05, 08:04 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By daveb
Thabks to Chiltern - but how about extra carriages?

In message , Matt Wheeler
writes

"General Von Clinkerhoffen" wrote in
message...
Forum: London Transport May 24th 04, 06:16 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By daveb
New Met line timetables

In message , Robin Mayes
writes

Have you tried

http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/user/XSLT_A_PDA_PS_REQUEST

Thank you. I...
Forum: London Transport May 22nd 04, 07:13 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By daveb
New Met line timetables

In message , Lars Elmvang
writes
Instead of being sarcastic, one could plan ahead......

I am planning ahead!...
Forum: London Transport May 22nd 04, 12:12 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By daveb
New Met line timetables

In message , Lars Elmvang
writes
Why don't you use TfL's journeyplanner then???????????
It's on the web, and it...
Forum: London Transport May 22nd 04, 10:48 AM
Replies: 18
Posted By daveb
New Met line timetables

In message , dan
writes
Why don't you phone london travel information 020 72221234 . if anyone
knows it will be...
Forum: London Transport May 18th 04, 04:23 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By daveb
New Met line timetables

Has anyone managed to get hold of or seen the new timetable for
Amersham/Chesham Met Line which starts on the 23rd of May?

As normal the new Chiltern line one is available both on line and from...
Forum: London Transport February 19th 04, 12:13 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By daveb
Chiltern & the online live departure boards

In message , CE
writes

Does anyone know why Chiltern Railways...
Forum: London Transport February 19th 04, 11:31 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By daveb
Chiltern & the online live departure boards

Does anyone know why Chiltern Railways no longer feature in the live
departure board system at www.nationalrail.co.uk/ldb/fs_departures.asp ?

Dave

--
Dave B
Forum: London Transport February 7th 04, 11:04 AM
Replies: 19
Posted By daveb
LUL set to close Met line

In message , Matthew P Jones
writes
Welcome to the Metropolitan Line!

It has been like this for ages, although in truth the last few months...
Forum: London Transport February 5th 04, 05:42 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By daveb
LUL set to close Met line

OK I lied, as far as I know they don't have any plans to close it, but
they might as well based on it's pathetic performance over the last
week.

I have tried to use it from Amersham 4 days out of...
Forum: London Transport January 8th 04, 01:15 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By daveb
Oyster website top up not working?

Anyone successfully used the website to top up their Oyster prepay
today? I have tried 4 time since early this morning and each time got
the following message.

"It has not been possible to...
Forum: London Transport December 15th 03, 10:05 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By daveb
Oystercard 'price capping' not being introduced at fares revision

In message , Kat
writes
In message , daveb
writes
In message...
Forum: London Transport December 12th 03, 03:30 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By daveb
Oystercard 'price capping' not being introduced at fares revision

In message , Kat
writes
The new booklet, Fares For 2004, doesn't mention A - D either but
according to my initial information the...
Forum: London Transport December 12th 03, 12:49 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By daveb
Oystercard 'price capping' not being introduced at fares revision

In message , Chris
writes
Having just attended pre-pay and smartcard training,I can confirm that
price capping will not be...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

Forum Jump