Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paul
Forum: London Transport January 25th 04, 10:06 AM
Replies: 26
Posted By Paul
CTRL Breakout

Robin Mayes wrote:
"Paul Terry" wrote in message

A notorious great bore.

So that's what CJG meant...
Forum: London Transport January 13th 04, 07:57 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By Paul
Underground at Ealing Broadway

PhilD wrote:
Something I pondered last time I travelled through Ealing Broadway:

Given that District and Picadilly trains share the same tracks between
Acton Town and...
Forum: London Transport January 11th 04, 10:31 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Paul
OY.....ster

I would suggest that what we have on this newsgroup is pretty unique.
Not only do we have a regular poster who was part of the Oyster design
but we also have a (bit touchy) front line staff...
Forum: London Transport January 8th 04, 07:06 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Paul
Eastenders on the Map Was:Tube Map

Steve Fitzgerald ] wrote:
Well I'm only a few stops short of Barking, which is worrying :-)

:-)
[Tongue in cheek mode ON]
Goes with the job, maybe?
:-)
[Tongue bitten OFF]
Paul B.
Forum: London Transport January 7th 04, 02:21 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Paul
Oyster cards damaged by mobile phones??

Haddock wrote:
My girlfriend recently started setting off the RF security detector
things at the doors to shops. We have been very puzzled about it, and
now I suddenly...
Forum: London Transport December 31st 03, 11:49 AM
Replies: 20
Posted By Paul
London Underground travelcard?

tosspot wrote:

i prefer the bit between the carriages, a tad cold,
but essentially a nice rattling hoar chasm.

Looks like somone needs to be the subject of a "rough...
Forum: London Transport December 30th 03, 07:35 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Paul
Trains Trapped In Depot

Have situations ever arisen on London Underground where major service
disruption has resulted from a track problem or...
Forum: London Transport December 27th 03, 10:04 AM
Replies: 27
Posted By Paul
PF evasion?

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:

The ticketless travellers I've seen claimed not to have any money to
pay for a fare either.

At least one was lying through his teeth. He...
Forum: London Transport December 23rd 03, 06:54 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By Paul
Congestion Charging in Kensington

Cast_Iron wrote:
John Rowland wrote:
Hi all,

According to
http://www.london.gov.uk/mayor/mayors_report/dec17_2003.jsp
, the public consultation for a westward extension of the
Forum: London Transport December 17th 03, 12:30 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Paul
New Year

CJG Now Thankfully Living In The North wrote:
So what kind of service is London Underground is running New Year.
Chances of getting from Central London into the outskirts of London
New Year...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Forum Jump