Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dave Newt
Forum: London Transport February 23rd 04, 07:07 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Dave Newt
The Baron's Tree

TheOneKEA wrote:

First issue was after I passed through the gateline to get something
to drink.

Off-topic, but I welcome the long-overdue appearance of drink machines
on tube platforms.

Much...
Forum: London Transport February 21st 04, 06:26 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Dave Newt
LiThuanian cars

Seanie O'Kilfoyle wrote:

"Dave Newt" wrote in message

Newty has a Lithuanian bicycle

Yeah, she works in...
Forum: London Transport February 18th 04, 06:36 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Dave Newt
Lihuanian cars

Tony Wilson wrote:

Just a query... I often see foreign cars on the streets of London, but why
is it that the vast majority are from Lithuania?? I know there are doubtless
Lithuanians in...
Forum: London Transport February 18th 04, 06:34 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By Dave Newt
Talking Buses

A H wrote:

"CJG Now Thankfully Living In The North" wrote in
message ...
Im sure they have them in other...
Forum: London Transport February 18th 04, 06:31 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By Dave Newt
oyster unresolved journey

K wrote:

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:27:54 +0000, Kat

If you never go out of zone, you're more likely to see an unresolved
journey, or a gate which...
Forum: London Transport February 9th 04, 05:58 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By Dave Newt
Bus Routes.

Robin May wrote:

Dave Newt wrote the
following in:

"John Rowland"...
Forum: London Transport February 8th 04, 09:07 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By Dave Newt
Bus Routes.

Robin May wrote:

"John Rowland" wrote the
following in:

"Dave Newt"...
Forum: London Transport February 8th 04, 04:15 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By Dave Newt
Bus Routes.

Kat wrote:

I'm fine at showing people best routes to use on the Underground but
does anyone have any ideas about the most useful ten/twenty bus routes
to learn?
The ones I know well are,...
Forum: London Transport February 4th 04, 08:58 PM
Replies: 35
Posted By Dave Newt
Derelict London photosite

John Rowland wrote:

Enjoy!

http://www.derelictlondon.com/

Some of them are very good!
Forum: London Transport January 31st 04, 11:56 PM
Replies: 57
Posted By Dave Newt
graffiti

"Richard J." wrote:

In message , Richard J.
Forum: London Transport January 31st 04, 10:26 PM
Replies: 57
Posted By Dave Newt
graffiti

Robin May wrote:

The bridge I'm talking about is not like that. It's an ugly concrete
structure and the work on it is better than art I've seen in galleries.
I'm pretty sure that it is...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Forum Jump