Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Al
Forum: London Transport December 3rd 04, 04:50 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By Al
FGW Link excels even Thames Strains at public safety (lack of ...)

Behold the educated words of S.Byers in uk.local.london:

When the new HEX Connect service starts the local service from
Paddington to Hayes will have to terminate at Hayes at the rarely used
Forum: London Transport August 19th 04, 05:29 PM
Replies: 197
Posted By Al
Boscastle (global warming)

Paul Weaver wrote:

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 15:28:10 +0000, Al wrote:

Paul Weaver wrote:

ISTR that global temperature, while at the...
Forum: London Transport August 19th 04, 03:28 PM
Replies: 197
Posted By Al
Boscastle (global warming)

Paul Weaver wrote:

ISTR that global temperature, while at the upper end of its range over
the last however many millions of years, remains in...
Forum: London Transport August 19th 04, 12:51 PM
Replies: 197
Posted By Al
Boscastle (global warming)

Colin McKenzie wrote:

David Chorley wrote:
This, incidentally, is why "global warming through increased levels of
carbon dioxide in the atmosphere" was thought up as it is hogwash as
Forum: London Transport August 19th 04, 12:23 PM
Replies: 197
Posted By Al
LU driver's managers told him to stop assisting stab victim

John Rowland wrote:

Am I right in saying that you could be charged
with...
Forum: London Transport July 16th 04, 12:22 PM
Replies: 61
Posted By Al
Changing railstation names

Ian Jelf wrote:

In message , Al
writes
Do you know what, they did. London Bridge at Lake Havasu City in Arizona,
the one some...
Forum: London Transport July 16th 04, 10:50 AM
Replies: 61
Posted By Al
Changing railstation names

Niklas Karlsson wrote:

In article , Al wrote:

In article , Al...
Forum: London Transport July 15th 04, 03:45 PM
Replies: 61
Posted By Al
Changing railstation names

Niklas Karlsson wrote:

In article , Al wrote:

In article , Al...
Forum: London Transport July 15th 04, 02:22 PM
Replies: 61
Posted By Al
Changing railstation names

Niklas Karlsson wrote:

In article , Al wrote:

In article , Al...
Forum: London Transport July 15th 04, 01:39 PM
Replies: 61
Posted By Al
Changing railstation names

Niklas Karlsson wrote:

In article , Al wrote:

Oh, many of us are perfectly capable of comprehending the value of
Forum: London Transport July 15th 04, 11:24 AM
Replies: 61
Posted By Al
Changing railstation names

Niklas Karlsson wrote:

A lack of interest in football is a clear sign that someone is so lacking
the basic social...
Forum: London Transport July 15th 04, 09:28 AM
Replies: 61
Posted By Al
Changing railstation names

Piccadilly Pilot wrote:

John of Aix wrote:

Why do we have to have any stations...
Forum: London Transport July 14th 04, 07:30 PM
Replies: 61
Posted By Al
Changing railstation names

David Splett wrote:

Having wandered about Ashburton Grove, site of the new Arsenal FC ground,
Forum: London Transport July 14th 04, 09:02 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By Al
Paddington Bear at Paddington Station

John Rowland wrote:

"Al" wrote in message

And they put Eros back facing the wrong way too. *******s!

Didn't he...
Forum: London Transport July 14th 04, 08:03 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By Al
Paddington Bear at Paddington Station

Bob Martin wrote:

IIRC, the Paddington Bear in the glass case at Paddington Station was
removed "for the duration of the renovations", but doesn't seem to have
ever reappeared?

He was on...
Forum: London Transport July 14th 04, 07:55 AM
Replies: 61
Posted By Al
Changing railstation names

Ancient One wrote:

They should drop the "railway station" bit.... it's a bit
misleading, people might thing they can catch a trian there

What else does one catch apart from...
Forum: London Transport July 13th 04, 12:52 PM
Replies: 61

Paul wrote:

Al wrote:
Having wandered about Ashburton Grove, site of the new Arsenal FC ground,
it occured to me that there are three roughly equidistant rail stations.
I humbly suggest...
Forum: London Transport July 12th 04, 08:26 PM
Replies: 61

Piccadilly Pilot wrote:

Al wrote:
Having wandered about Ashburton Grove, site of the new Arsenal FC
ground, it occured to me that there are three roughly equidistant
rail stations. I...
Forum: London Transport July 12th 04, 08:21 PM
Replies: 61
Posted By Al
Changing railstation names

M J Forbes wrote:

If this can be arranged, I'd further like to suggest changing the LB
Forum: London Transport July 12th 04, 04:16 PM
Replies: 61
Posted By Al
Changing railstation names

Having wandered about Ashburton Grove, site of the new Arsenal FC ground, it
occured to me that there are three roughly equidistant rail stations. I
humbly suggest changing their names.

"Arsenal" on...
Forum: London Transport June 16th 04, 03:02 PM
Replies: 75
Posted By Al
Was No Puter' No train tickets, OT Stansted cashpoints AND Gatwick Cashpoints

Annabel Smyth wrote:

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 at 23:41:12, Al wrote:

In message , Al
Forum: London Transport June 16th 04, 02:36 PM
Replies: 75
Posted By Al
Was No Puter' No train tickets, OT Stansted cashpoints AND Gatwick Cashpoints

Ian Jelf wrote:

In message , Al
writes

In message ,...
Forum: London Transport June 16th 04, 12:03 PM
Replies: 75
Posted By Al
Was No Puter' No train tickets, OT Stansted cashpoints AND Gatwick Cashpoints

Ian Jelf wrote:

In message , Al
writes
And, I put it to you that BCCI being an LDT would not have set alarm bells
ringing...
Forum: London Transport June 16th 04, 10:25 AM
Replies: 75
Posted By Al
Was No Puter' No train tickets, OT Stansted cashpoints AND Gatwick Cashpoints

Ian Jelf wrote:

In message , Al
writes
Nor do I expect them to. Nor did any normal soul expect BCCI to go bust,
given that the BoE...
Forum: London Transport June 16th 04, 09:16 AM
Replies: 75
Posted By Al
Was No Puter' No train tickets, OT Stansted cashpoints AND Gatwick Cashpoints

Roland Perry wrote:

In message , Al
writes
Then this is even worse for Mr Perry! There is absolutely no financial
cost whatsoever to...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 35

Forum Jump