Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: redtube
Forum: London Transport October 9th 04, 10:33 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By redtube
The "tube hat" case

"Nick Cooper" wrote in
message ...
On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 10:58:23 +0100, "redtube"
Forum: London Transport October 9th 04, 09:58 AM
Replies: 25
Posted By redtube
The "tube hat" case

"Nick Cooper" wrote in
message ...
"But how did you catch me?"
"Simply, Mr Terrorist - you are too well-dressed...
Forum: London Transport October 1st 04, 12:09 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By redtube
Sacking a Tube Driver

"The Bloke Next Door" Bloke@NextDoor wrote in...
Forum: London Transport September 28th 04, 06:25 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By redtube
Preserved LU loco on "The Tube"

As you leave Epping to head towards Ongar there is a LU siding on the
left. The line to Ongar is...
Forum: London Transport September 26th 04, 08:50 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By redtube
Preserved LU loco on "The Tube"

It is L11. This has been raised a number of times by various ppl. It is
owned by Craven Heritage Trains Ltd.(CHTL) and is between the car park and
the old signal box at Epping approach.

Last time I...
Forum: London Transport September 1st 04, 10:43 PM
Replies: 282
Posted By redtube
Bus driver complaint and OYBike

As for OYBIKE.

OYBike have at least two operators, and when I was riding back to work, I
head someone exclaim "there's another one" - so I'm not the only customer
they've had,

I work...
Forum: London Transport August 13th 04, 10:30 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By redtube
Whats happened to strike threat?

Actually I see now the full results of the lul pay deal. Still nothing on
acceptance from RMT though.
http://tube.tfl.gov.uk/content/pressreleases/0408/11.asp
Forum: London Transport August 12th 04, 08:51 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By redtube
Whats happened to strike threat?

The note that RMT put out dated 22 July was recommending its members to
accept the pay deal. There seemed to be very little difference to what TFL
were offering before the strike and which...
Forum: London Transport August 7th 04, 10:42 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By redtube
Whats happened to strike threat?

"Boltar" wrote in message
Looks like that bone idle waster who was found playing squash after being
off work for...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Forum Jump