Showing results 1 to 25 of 73
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: General Von Clinkerhoffen
Forum: London Transport September 3rd 05, 08:33 AM
Replies: 3
Chip and PIN on underground?

Some stations already do, but it is being rolled out as we speak, well
as quick as MetroMess and Tubecrap can manage it.

Does anyone know when LU are going to start accepting Chip...
Forum: London Transport August 27th 05, 01:41 PM
Replies: 3
LONDON BIRD FLU ALERT! (H5N1 Avian Flu)

We're all DOOMED, DOOMED I SAY

Terrorism London wrote:
BIRD FLU ALERT! (H5N1 Avian Flu):

WARNING: "The World Health Organization says a pandemic of bird flu is
inevitable and could cause...
Forum: London Transport August 8th 05, 09:58 AM
Replies: 0
Men Prefer Circumcised Females

Huh, sorry what relevance to transport in London, oh none and your a Tosser.

Top posted to annoy Clive

Female circumcision is NOT multilation. It has been performed...
Forum: London Transport August 4th 05, 10:57 PM
Replies: 6
Circle shuttle, between where and where?

Well it's a circle isn't it!

Roland Perry wrote:
"A limited service is running for the first time on the last Tube line
still affected by the 7 July attacks - exactly four weeks on.

"A...
Forum: London Transport August 4th 05, 10:57 PM
Replies: 10
Circle or not?

There is a circle service but only up until 1900, not sure what time it
starts at, the reason for the truncated service is the high level of
sickness at Edgware road.

In...
Forum: London Transport August 1st 05, 09:32 PM
Replies: 14
Don't worry, it's not a bomb!

So all a terrorist has to do is pretend to be drunk and KABOOMMMMMMMMMM,
a packed train gone up and many dead, it's scarey how stupid people are.

On Mon, 01 Aug 2005...
Forum: London Transport July 25th 05, 08:12 PM
Replies: 2
Wembley Park sidings - again

The sheds are the reason why the sidings are not in use, the roof is too
heavy for the walls or something like that, I'm not sure when they will
be reopened but I'll try to find out.

Top posted...
Forum: London Transport July 22nd 05, 02:00 PM
Replies: 3

No one sits next to me and my rucksack....!

David Wright wrote:
Bad idea, I ALWAYS get the nutter.

Oddly enough, the guy you were paired with said exactly the same thing.

Who'da...
Forum: London Transport July 22nd 05, 01:13 PM
Replies: 3

Bad idea, I ALWAYS get the nutter.

One countermeasure which would be effective both in the protection of the
travelling public and which would also help to reduce the stress...
Forum: London Transport July 22nd 05, 09:43 AM
Replies: 4
To deter bombers, *inject pork fat oil down their throats ( alive/ dead ).

Where do these people come from, can we send them back!

Obviously death sentences cannot deter bombers who believe they will
go to heaven, then a easy & cheap way to deter them is...
Forum: London Transport July 20th 05, 08:52 PM
Replies: 7
Tiny Silver Lining

You could always walk!

Boltar wrote:
At the risk of starting another bus flame war (buses, yawn)
I always found routemasters uncomfortable with a jerky
ride and flippin cold downstairs in the...
Forum: London Transport July 10th 05, 09:21 PM
Replies: 5
Bus Driver

He's fine physically

Dashe wrote:
If I have missed anything here, I apologise - I don't have time to read all
the postings, even though most of them are really interesting. However, can
Forum: London Transport July 8th 05, 08:02 AM
Replies: 59
Me in London today

I did find that Texts were working though.

Nick Medley wrote:

The...
Forum: London Transport July 7th 05, 06:25 PM
Replies: 59
Me in London today

So there was an upside then

Boltar wrote:

Clive D. W. Feather wrote:

Arrived Huntingdon 16:55 after an eventless run. Get to car, drive home.

You were quite lucky. I was one of the...
Forum: London Transport July 7th 05, 11:15 AM
Replies: 85
LU chaos

Yes there is a plan it involves getting the injured and dying to
hospital, people are trapped at Kings X, try to get a taxi but don't
hold your breath if I were a Taxi driver I would be locking the...
Forum: London Transport July 7th 05, 11:03 AM
Replies: 85
LU chaos

I cannot believe just how mean spirited and bloody nasty some of you lot
are being, I want to get home, I want a bus ME ME ME.

Grow up, go to the pub, go to church and thank god you're not...
Forum: London Transport July 7th 05, 10:57 AM
Replies: 85
LU chaos

Walk

wrote:

There are no alternatives, do not travel, there are no busses, tube and
the mainline trains are stopping short of the...
Forum: London Transport July 7th 05, 10:06 AM
Replies: 85
LU chaos

There are no alternatives, do not travel, there are no busses, tube and
the mainline trains are stopping short of the city.

Shutting down the TfL website is really...
Forum: London Transport July 6th 05, 08:18 PM
Replies: 53
Gerrards Cross update 5/7/05....Transport in Aylesbury

I've already stated that I don't use the car to drive to Amersham, I
take it that you mean environmental costs, pollution etc, well as I
don't use the car to get to work (unless I have to) they...
Forum: London Transport July 6th 05, 07:08 PM
Replies: 53
Gerrards Cross update 5/7/05....Transport in Aylesbury

I already own the car, I already tax it, I already fill it with petrol
(petrol is cheaper in amersham as well), I already MOT and service it,
there really aren't many other factors to take...
Forum: London Transport July 6th 05, 05:46 PM
Replies: 53
Gerrards Cross update 5/7/05....Transport in Aylesbury

No they didn't put them back, or if they did their PR is as awful as
their services and they didn't tell anyone, I live along the Tring Road,
and I just don't bother to use them, it's pointless I...
Forum: London Transport July 6th 05, 04:48 PM
Replies: 58
2012 Olympics come to London

Nice to see you looking on the bright side as usual Boltar, the glass is
definatly half empty with you.

Boltar wrote:

umpston wrote to uk.transport.london on Wed, 6...
Forum: London Transport July 6th 05, 04:46 PM
Replies: 53
Gerrards Cross update 5/7/05....Transport in Aylesbury

Arriva buses are crap, get off train, walk to bus station, look for next
bus, there are 5 that travel along my route, next one is 30 mins, give
up and walk, to cap it all those crooks decided to...
Forum: London Transport July 6th 05, 04:43 PM
Replies: 53
Gerrards Cross update 5/7/05....Transport in Aylesbury

23p/mile I can do Aylesbury to Amersham cheaper in my car, I don't
because I like the option of walking to the station, or cycling.

Brimstone wrote:

I pay...
Forum: London Transport July 6th 05, 01:29 PM
Replies: 53
Gerrards Cross update 5/7/05....Transport in Aylesbury

I pay £1648 annual season ticket from Aylesbury to Amersham, from Stoke
Mandeville it £300 cheaper, I call that expensive for a 15 mile journey.

Jack Taylor wrote:
"General Von Clinkerhoffen"...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 73

Forum Jump