Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Andrew Black (delete obvious bit)
Forum: London Transport April 2nd 05, 01:55 AM
Replies: 5
Using Nationarail.co.uk train times

"Jack Taylor" wrote in
:

Try www.travelinescotland.com.

But try going from Charing Cross to Victoria :-)

Seriously I have...
Forum: London Transport March 29th 05, 07:24 PM
Replies: 32
Oyster Prepay on Thameslink

Barry Salter wrote in
:

Just to doubly confuse matters, it is a London Terminal. The group
comprises:

So I am...
Forum: London Transport March 28th 05, 12:36 PM
Replies: 32
KXT as a London Terminal

Matthew Dickinson wrote in
:

Kings Cross Thameslink is not a valid "London Terminal" for journeys
from the...
Forum: London Transport March 16th 05, 08:13 PM
Replies: 4
EOR / ORPS Feud - Time to kiss & make up ?

"TheOneKEA" wrote in news:1110904516.346223.325310
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

snip

I have no doubt that the EORVS, the EORL and the ORPS can all work
together to...
Forum: London Transport February 5th 05, 03:36 PM
Replies: 35
How long does it change to swap bus drivers?

wrote in news:1107619097.868991.287180
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Why does it take so long for bus drivers to swap over and why is it
done half way through a route?
Forum: London Transport January 10th 05, 08:25 PM
Replies: 53
Oyster prepay fare capping

(Neil Williams) wrote in
:

I wonder does the Oyster store enough information about a bus journey
to disallow "changing"...
Forum: London Transport January 6th 05, 11:41 PM
Replies: 11
Oyster Pre-pay - can't top up online?

Mrs Redboots wrote in
:

The only snag is, though, that you can't (as far as I know) top up
your pre-pay AND add a pass in...
Forum: London Transport December 7th 04, 10:23 PM
Replies: 5
Tickets from Edge of Zone2

PRAR wrote in news:t69cr010oihdgs71higa73qas23pegve81@
4ax.com:

I tried to buy a ticket from Edge of Zone 2 to Hitchin Kings Cross.
The guy replied they "don't sell them". Is...
Forum: London Transport December 7th 04, 01:46 PM
Replies: 5
Tickets from Edge of Zone2

Hi
I tried to buy a ticket from Edge of Zone 2 to Hitchin Kings Cross.
The guy replied they "don't sell them". Is he correct?

My understanding is that if the TOC runs services that stop at a...
Forum: London Transport November 20th 04, 10:09 AM
Replies: 3
Identifying a bus driver

In the "old days" bus drivers used to wear a badge with a number on them.
Nowadays they rarely do (In my experience).
If one wishes to complain about a driver, is their any way of identifying
who...
Forum: London Transport November 16th 04, 06:37 PM
Replies: 277
Eurostar to quit Waterloo

Roland Perry wrote in
:

That would have been a possible route to Waterloo, if the plane hadn't
been late. (Remembering...
Forum: London Transport November 9th 04, 02:53 AM
Replies: 15
Bus Lane Signs - Impossible to read - What's the solution

"umpston" wrote in
:

This would not work anywhere you have a business - you can ban loading
for part of the day but not all of it. ...
Forum: London Transport October 14th 04, 09:23 PM
Replies: 19
Private Hire in Hyde Park

"John Rowland" wrote in
:
Rumour has it that now that Livingstone has ordered Private Hire
vehicles (minicabs)...
Forum: London Transport October 12th 04, 08:32 AM
Replies: 11
Stocking up on Bus Saver tickets

Phil Richards wrote in
:

Although there is no expiry date, no doubt TfL/LOndon Buses have got
hidden...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Forum Jump