Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steve Walker
Forum: London Transport August 16th 07, 06:20 PM
Replies: 63
Posted By Steve Walker
"Hidden" Plans for TWO new Terminals at Heathrow.

In message ,
allan tracy writes

Bit bloody useless for all of the passengers living in the M4 corridor
Forum: London Transport August 15th 07, 06:05 PM
Replies: 63
Posted By Steve Walker
"Hidden" Plans for TWO new Terminals at Heathrow.

In message , tim.....
writes

Or come up with a viable alternative.

Developing Stansted into a 4 runway airport with a...
Forum: London Transport June 27th 07, 10:07 PM
Replies: 101
Posted By Steve Walker
seeing the other's view

In message , Jeff York
writes

All the other "environmental costs" that are used in
order to "demonstrate" that road transport is...
Forum: London Transport January 3rd 07, 11:10 PM
Replies: 160
Posted By Steve Walker
Is Edinburgh on the Tube?

In message , Ian Jelf
writes

I'd say much the same about any large built-up area.
Ah, then as a lover of towns, that's where...
Forum: London Transport January 3rd 07, 02:46 PM
Replies: 160
Posted By Steve Walker
Is Edinburgh on the Tube?

In message , Ian Jelf
writes
In message , Steve Walker
Forum: London Transport January 3rd 07, 09:41 AM
Replies: 160
Posted By Steve Walker
Is Edinburgh on the Tube?

In message , Charles Ellson
writes

Or (in another context) isn't, but Edinburgh is not in any way within
Glasgow. Bearing...
Forum: London Transport November 23rd 06, 01:43 PM
Replies: 55
Posted By Steve Walker
Camera cost

In message ,
Adrian writes

Driver A does 5,000 miles per year, and gets one speeding ticket
every three...
Forum: London Transport November 22nd 06, 04:04 PM
Replies: 55
Posted By Steve Walker
Camera cost

In message , Tom
Anderson writes

So anyway, if KSI is duff, what do you suggest we count?

I'd be happy if they just...
Forum: London Transport November 21st 06, 11:08 PM
Replies: 55
Posted By Steve Walker
Camera cost

In message , Tom
Anderson writes

In message...
Forum: London Transport November 21st 06, 10:17 AM
Replies: 55
Posted By Steve Walker
Camera cost

In message , Huge
writes

The KSI figures from Northants make intersting reading. According to the
Beeb, the number of people speeding...
Forum: London Transport July 11th 05, 08:56 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Steve Walker
Drivers: Your mileage will vary

In message , Conor
writes
In article ,
transport truck & bus...
Forum: London Transport June 15th 05, 01:16 PM
Replies: 127
Posted By Steve Walker
London to Brighton bike ride next week (blatant plug for me!)

In message ,
Adrian writes
chris harrison ) gurgled happily, sounding much like

So where did...
Forum: London Transport June 14th 05, 04:06 PM
Replies: 127
Posted By Steve Walker
London to Brighton bike ride next week (blatant plug for me!)

In message , Alan
writes

I'm a 40% tax payer, a paid-up motorist, and a cyclist. I pay for the
roads just as much...
Forum: London Transport November 17th 04, 03:19 PM
Replies: 71
Posted By Steve Walker
Suing for frivolous parking ticket

In message , JohnB writes