Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pete Bentley
Forum: London Transport July 12th 05, 04:34 PM
Replies: 59
Posted By Pete Bentley
timescale fixed (was timescale wrong) w/ questions for Clive

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at
(At a different station, empty of passengers, at the end of the platform
the...
Forum: London Transport June 15th 05, 03:32 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Pete Bentley
Environmental campaigners say all cars could be green

Solid Scot wrote:
Environmental campaigners say all cars could be green
Motorists could soon shed their tag of enemies of the environment if the
Government agrees to back...
Forum: London Transport June 7th 05, 02:25 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Pete Bentley
Death Touch Secrets Revealed...

Pete Bentley wrote:
ObCycling: I often wish I knew such a technique when commuting in London

er, I mean "ObTransport". I didn't think I was posting to a different
newfroup...
Forum: London Transport June 7th 05, 02:21 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Pete Bentley
Death Touch Secrets Revealed...

Paul Swift wrote:
"How To Supercharge Your Martial Art Using The Secrets Of 'Death Touch' .....

You mean the five point palm exploding heart technique is...
Forum: London Transport May 13th 05, 05:13 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By Pete Bentley
London's Integrated Transport Policy

Tom Anderson wrote:
One question, though; SWT says "the quarter-mile-long platforms would
allow it to add carriages to its services to Portsmouth, Bournemouth,
Southampton,...
Forum: London Transport April 25th 05, 02:13 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Pete Bentley
Old bridge over Brick Lane

Peter Lawrence wrote:
On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 16:35:50 +0100, "Martin J"
On a recent walk down Brick Lane I noticed the remnants of an old...
Forum: London Transport February 10th 05, 09:26 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By Pete Bentley
Prepay Capping Tube Magazine

Graham J wrote:
Capping was announced on BBC Local News this morning as starting at the end
of this month. Still no info on the TfL sites about it though.

Also at...
Forum: London Transport December 10th 04, 04:43 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By Pete Bentley
mingle with cyclists

Ian F. wrote:
I have much the same view, but I was taught the difference, on another
group, between cyclists and people-on-bikes. Cyclists are, in the main,
sensible...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Forum Jump