Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Forum: London Transport February 3rd 09, 07:26 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
W&C suspended?

On 2 Feb, 23:51, "tim....." wrote:
"Arthur Figgis" wrote in message

Forum: London Transport February 2nd 09, 10:31 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
W&C suspended?

On 2 Feb, 11:20, Paul Terry wrote:
In message
,
writes

IS this another BBC...
Forum: London Transport February 2nd 09, 10:10 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
W&C suspended?

IS this another BBC foul up.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7864315.stm @ 11:08 saying
W&C suspended, but the TfL site says good service.

W&C is one of the few lines I would have thought...
Forum: London Transport July 16th 08, 03:51 PM
Replies: 39
Posted By [email protected]
Free travel on buses today!

On 15 Jul, 23:48, asdf wrote:
Having to re-apply for a pass is a disadvantage. Why can't
replacements just...
Forum: London Transport July 14th 08, 01:19 PM
Replies: 39
Posted By [email protected]
Free travel on buses today!

On 14 Jul, 09:39, "Richard J." wrote:
wrote:
On 13 Jul, 17:04, "Steve Dulieu"
"Roland Perry"...
Forum: London Transport July 14th 08, 08:09 AM
Replies: 39
Posted By [email protected]
Free travel on buses today!

On 13 Jul, 17:04, "Steve Dulieu"
wrote:
In message...
Forum: London Transport November 24th 06, 03:49 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Oyster explanation (long)

Paul Corfield wrote:

If you exceed 2 hours between validating on entry and then
validating on exit the system will treat each validation as separate
journeys and will impose the £4 charge for...
Forum: London Transport October 6th 06, 12:50 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
'Mystery Travellers'

Jarle H Knudsen wrote:
On Sun, 1 Oct 2006 19:02:23 +0100, Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:

Jarle H Knudsen typed

On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 01:08:21 +0100, Barry Salter...
Forum: London Transport July 26th 06, 10:55 AM
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
"This train is being held here awaiting signal clearance"

Edward Cowling London UK wrote:
In message ,
writes

* My personal favourite being loud platform announcement...
Forum: London Transport June 2nd 06, 12:36 PM
Replies: 65
Posted By [email protected]
West London Tram to go ahead

Weird. Areas of the country that *do* want tram schemes have them
refused, and areas that *don't* have them foisted upon...
Forum: London Transport April 27th 06, 11:04 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Fines from IPFAS

MIG wrote:

Either the flatmate stole something worth £3500, in which case the OP
has to make a complaint to the police, or else the OP was complicit in
a fraud, in which case an unrecorded...
Forum: London Transport April 21st 06, 06:17 AM
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Zingo?

Mike Hughes wrote:

Once again I have to say that it's not the drivers that the weak link,
it is the call centres / driver query operators who do not answer the
radio or phones quickly. No...
Forum: London Transport April 20th 06, 04:04 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Zingo?

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:

The Taxicard scheme does cover minicabs in some boroughs, such as
Hillingdon, AFAIK.

Sensible.

I bear no malice to anybody but if I ring a minicab firm, they can...
Forum: London Transport April 20th 06, 11:00 AM
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Zingo?

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:
Mike Hughes typed

Before anyone argues about the run-ins and booking fees, have you found
out the minimum charges that 'mini-cabs'...
Forum: London Transport April 12th 06, 10:13 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Resignalling the Richmond branch?

TheOneKEA wrote:
Richard J. wrote:
Well, the Gunnersbury blockade has come and gone, but there is no
improvement to the Richmond branch signalling.

We now have 8 concrete bases on...
Forum: London Transport November 28th 05, 09:51 AM
Replies: 57
Posted By [email protected]
NIP: Tower Bridge question

umpston wrote:
wrote:

I do not believe there are any speed limits of less than 20mph on
public highways in the UK. I doubt the police can...
Forum: London Transport November 27th 05, 10:09 PM
Replies: 57
Posted By [email protected]
NIP: Tower Bridge question

umpston wrote:

I do not believe there are any speed limits of less than 20mph on
public highways in the UK. I doubt the police can specifically enforce
the lower limits that are often signed...
Forum: London Transport November 2nd 05, 10:59 AM
Replies: 109
Posted By [email protected]
About West London Tram

Marratxi wrote:
"David Bradley" wrote in message

MAJOR SNIP

Open your eyes and see the possabilities that...
Forum: London Transport September 4th 05, 03:38 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Crossing zones on trains

Paul Corfield wrote:

On 2 Sep 2005 07:53:38 -0700, wrote:

I seem to recall that the NLL originally ran all (mostly?) in a single
zone again?

I think that you are...
Forum: London Transport September 2nd 05, 02:53 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Crossing zones on trains

I seem to recall that the NLL originally ran all (mostly?) in a single
zone, and that the zonal boundaries were changed so that it wiggled
in-and-out of a pair of zones. Commuters were understandably...
Forum: London Transport July 9th 05, 11:48 AM
Replies: 35
Posted By [email protected]
Which way were the trains going?

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:

There are now witness accounts correcting the Edgware Road explosion time
to 8:50.

--
Colin Rosenstiel

Hello Colin,
Forum: London Transport February 6th 05, 09:59 AM
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
Desiros on Hounslow loop (was ?Desiro & ?Class 317 length)

Thank-you all for the very informative replies - especially the links
to the refurbishement of the 455s.

From what has been said, it looks like the running of Desiros on the
Hounslow Loop is only...
Forum: London Transport December 16th 04, 12:30 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
?Desiro & ?Class 317 length

wrote:
317's south of the river? That's a new one on me.

The trains that usually run that line are class 455's. They are
externally identical to the 317's...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23

Forum Jump