Showing results 1 to 25 of 101
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paul Terry
Forum: London Transport February 27th 12, 03:30 PM
Replies: 48
Posted By Paul Terry
Blackfriars has re-opened

On Mon, 27 Feb 2012, wrote:

Almost all overground stations where Oysters are valid have ticket gates

DLR is ungated as are many NR stations.

Even NR stations that are gated have to have the...
Forum: London Transport November 7th 09, 12:07 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Paul Terry
Baker St. memorial.

On Sat, 7 Nov 2009, D7666 wrote:

What is the point of restating everthing that was in the OP msg in
this thread ?

Probably because the original message was not posted in two of the news
groups...
Forum: London Transport October 16th 09, 02:43 PM
Replies: 130
Posted By Paul Terry
Heads up - Panorama tonight, BBC1 8.30pm

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009, Neil Williams wrote:

IOW, there are many things wrong with Ryanair, though when I've used
them they've been fine.

When I've travelled from Stansted, there have often been...
Forum: London Transport October 16th 09, 12:41 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By Paul Terry
"Sling him under a train"

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009, MIG wrote:

I can't watch it yet, but award for "most gratuitous abuse of RMT yet"
would seem to be in order.

Well, the video clip has just been broadcast on the BBC lunchtime...
Forum: London Transport September 30th 09, 08:02 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Paul Terry
Clerkenwell roads

In message , Basil Jet
writes

At the south end of Garnault Place is a short bit of road which is signed
"No entry...
Forum: London Transport September 28th 09, 06:36 PM
Replies: 66
Posted By Paul Terry
Euston Arch to be rebuilt as nightclub

In message , Tom Barry
writes

Westway's an interesting one - it was clearly massively destructive of
an established community, but...
Forum: London Transport September 25th 09, 12:57 PM
Replies: 66
Posted By Paul Terry
Euston Arch to be rebuilt as nightclub

In message , David
Cantrell writes

I know the plan drawn up...
Forum: London Transport September 24th 09, 11:12 AM
Replies: 66
Posted By Paul Terry
Euston Arch to be rebuilt as nightclub

In message , Chris
Lonsbrough writes

Buses will fit through the Arch and the Bus station will continue as at
present ...

I know...
Forum: London Transport September 23rd 09, 11:27 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By Paul Terry
Former bridge in City Road, London

In message , Basil Jet
writes

Back to our Angel of the Underground, does anyone know the purpose of the
octagonal...
Forum: London Transport September 23rd 09, 07:51 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By Paul Terry
Former bridge in City Road, London

In message , Basil Jet
writes

At the point where the road used to go over the canal basin, the road still
has a...
Forum: London Transport September 18th 09, 06:21 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Paul Terry
TfL Journey Planner - Long way round?

In message , Graham Harrison
writes

By the time you've waited for the District and then walked from Turnham...
Forum: London Transport September 18th 09, 02:48 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Paul Terry
TfL Journey Planner - Long way round?

In message , Mike Roberts
writes

I have asked the Journey Planner to get me to Fuller's Brewery Corner
Gt West Road and...
Forum: London Transport September 17th 09, 06:37 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By Paul Terry
Furious Boris orders TfL to restore the Thames on the new map

In message
,
Mizter T writes

Anyway, it all seems a rather inevitable course of events! But
inspired by...
Forum: London Transport September 17th 09, 01:13 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By Paul Terry
Furious Boris orders TfL to restore the Thames on the new map

Furious Boris orders TfL to restore the Thames on the new map:

Paul Terry
Forum: London Transport September 6th 09, 03:45 PM
Replies: 19
Posted By Paul Terry
OT - concrete effect

In message , Basil Jet
writes

The majority of buildings in London with this sort of appearance have
worms of...
Forum: London Transport September 5th 09, 04:19 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By Paul Terry
Brompton Road to re-open?

In message , Batman55
writes

Apart from providing easier access to the Vic & Albert, it could also
relieve both Knightsbridge and...
Forum: London Transport September 3rd 09, 10:32 AM
Replies: 63
Posted By Paul Terry
Oyster Renewal

In message , writes

If the PIN can easily be recreated just using a formula then its just as
vulnerable as if they stored it directly.

No, there is...
Forum: London Transport September 2nd 09, 05:46 PM
Replies: 63
Posted By Paul Terry
Oyster Renewal

In message
, Andy
writes

I know that the PIN is held by the bank, otherwise it would be
very hard for a...
Forum: London Transport September 2nd 09, 02:00 PM
Replies: 63
Posted By Paul Terry
Oyster Renewal

In message
,
Andy writes

Under 16s travel...
Forum: London Transport September 2nd 09, 11:21 AM
Replies: 63
Posted By Paul Terry
Oyster Renewal

In message
, Andy
writes

One possibility is parents who want to top up their kids' oysters
(although with...
Forum: London Transport August 19th 09, 10:18 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By Paul Terry
A quieter time

In message , writes

I don't know if its true

It's not ...

but I heard they finally got rid of them a few
years ago because some irate drivers...
Forum: London Transport August 11th 09, 10:23 AM
Replies: 29
Posted By Paul Terry
Not in my back yard

In message , Roland Perry
writes

The new trains will have more carriages than the old. But they may also
be factoring in a reluctance of staff...
Forum: London Transport August 11th 09, 08:14 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By Paul Terry
OT River dividers

In message , David A Stocks
writes

The Tyburn flows in a huge pipe over the platforms at Sloane Square
underground station. OMG, we're...
Forum: London Transport August 10th 09, 06:03 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Paul Terry
OT River dividers

In message , Basil Jet
writes

Incidentally, I just found a picture of the River Tyburn flowing through the
basement of...
Forum: London Transport August 8th 09, 08:10 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Paul Terry
SWT Summer Madness

We took the SWT £10 day-return offer today, travelling from Richmond to
Lymington for an enjoyable day out.

Timings were spot-on, but trains were *very* crowded, especially given
Millwall playing...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 101

Forum Jump