Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Vernon
Forum: London Transport December 12th 05, 01:01 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By Vernon
Legal threats remove news reports from Unofficial Tramlink site

There is a lot more information that has been provided to members of the
related Yahoo forum, even so, it is very doubtful that the News...
Forum: London Transport November 24th 05, 07:05 AM
Replies: 185
Posted By Vernon
Plan for dealing with obnoxious phone calls on trains?

"Andrew Yarnwood" wrote in message

I have a proposal ....

Suggestions?

Call out Richard...
Forum: London Transport November 15th 05, 01:55 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By Vernon
LCR's Stratford City land wanted for Olympics

You've overlooked the possibility of the gravy Guided Bus. The great
solution to all our transport...
Forum: London Transport November 14th 05, 01:52 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Vernon
Basic Bus Information

"asdf" wrote in message
On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 13:46:57 -0000, "Vernon"

A variation could...
Forum: London Transport November 14th 05, 12:46 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Vernon
Basic Bus Information

"Ian Jelf" wrote in message

"What is London Buses' longest/shortest bus route?"

A variation could be "what route...
Forum: London Transport November 10th 05, 02:45 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Vernon
RM Heritage Routes

Can one assume the much-vaunted Routemaster "heritage" routes will be
starting as planned on...
Forum: London Transport November 8th 05, 06:56 AM
Replies: 52
Posted By Vernon
DLR City Airport Extension

"Paul Terry" wrote in message
In message , Vernon writes

Unless you want to go...
Forum: London Transport November 7th 05, 02:59 PM
Replies: 52
Posted By Vernon
DLR City Airport Extension

Obviously, if you are nearer to a Brighton-line station then Gatwick
will be the better...
Forum: London Transport June 1st 05, 10:15 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Vernon
New source for public transport information

"Mizter T" wrote in message

As Vernon had found, the car journeys results can be somewhat odd.

Yes, I'm not...
Forum: London Transport May 31st 05, 03:02 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Vernon
New source for public transport information

I presume it has not
been that widely publicised to enable early problems to be...
Forum: London Transport May 26th 05, 02:28 PM
Replies: 51
Posted By Vernon
Why can't LU cope with a signal failure?

"Boltar" wrote ...

Its not beyond the wit of man to come up with a solution that
doesn't involve incoveniencing thousands of people when you've had over
a century to...
Forum: London Transport May 26th 05, 12:52 PM
Replies: 51
Posted By Vernon
Why can't LU cope with a signal failure?

wrote ...

They can put a satalite on the moon of Jupiter

Wrong . . .

It was Saturn, not Jupiter.

A satellite is in orbit round something, not landed upon it.
Forum: London Transport May 25th 05, 10:01 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By Vernon
passengers numbers

From: "Barry.irwin1"
Subject: Passengers Numbers
Date: 25...
Forum: London Transport May 19th 05, 03:39 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Vernon
Bus lane cameras

"Chris!" wrote in message

Forum: London Transport May 12th 05, 07:07 AM
Replies: 20
Posted By Vernon
LBC Satellite Data

"Nik-thevoice" wrote in message
On Wed, 11 May 2005 07:53:02 +0100, "Vernon"

When...
Forum: London Transport May 11th 05, 06:53 AM
Replies: 20
Posted By Vernon
LBC Satellite Data

When LBC Travel News talk of travel information derived from "Satellite
Data", what sort of satellite help are they getting? I am aware of GPS for
navigation, but I can't see how that could help...
Forum: London Transport April 19th 05, 07:26 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Vernon
Rickshaw Construction

wrote in message
Hi,

I hope that my answer does not come too late ;-)

There is a place where to get further...
Forum: London Transport April 19th 05, 06:55 AM
Replies: 40
Posted By Vernon
Southern doors problem

The report I had from someone who was on it was that it took...
Forum: London Transport April 18th 05, 01:42 PM
Replies: 40
Posted By Vernon
Southern doors problem

The fundamental problem is that South Central (I refuse to insult the
British Railways...
Forum: London Transport April 18th 05, 09:52 AM
Replies: 40
Posted By Vernon
Southern doors problem

There should be no safety inplications in the case of fire - the
problems are most often...
Forum: London Transport April 18th 05, 07:02 AM
Replies: 40
Posted By Vernon
Southern doors problem

I have several relatives who have, at different times, been on the new
Southern trains (on the Brighton/Portsmouth line) when all the doors have
stuck.

Is this a common problem? Is the cause known...
Forum: London Transport April 12th 05, 10:08 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Vernon
X80 bus route Lakeside - Bluewater etc.

Take care, this is not the only X80 around the southern M25 area. There is
another...
Forum: London Transport April 6th 05, 12:47 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By Vernon
Full size Tube map For sale.

In article ,
Boltar...
Forum: London Transport March 21st 05, 07:57 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Vernon
Rickshaw Construction

After...
Forum: London Transport March 17th 05, 10:57 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Vernon
Rickshaw Construction

After lots of Googling, have given up!

Can anyone point me in the direction of a web site which shows mechanical
details of the construction of the cycle based rickshaws (pedicabs?) such as
are in...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 35

Forum Jump