Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mudchute
Forum: London Transport July 28th 07, 12:16 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Mudchute
Route 395 returns?

On 27 Jul, 18:58, "Chris Read" wrote:
Whilst waiting for a train at Mudchute DLR, I looked at the map of local
transport links, dated March 2007.

Bus route 395...
Forum: London Transport June 16th 07, 12:37 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Mudchute
Thames Clippers O2 Express Timetable Published

I notice that Thames Clippers have now announced details of their long
anticipated O2 Express boat service to the O2 (former Millennium
Dome).

http://www.thamesclippers.com/article/commuter/166

I...
Forum: London Transport April 28th 07, 12:06 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By Mudchute
River Services

Judging by the fact they've called it the O2 Express I suspect it may
well only be calling at the places they mention i.e. Savoy, London
Bridge, Canary Wharf, Greenwich and the O2.

This would be a...
Forum: London Transport April 20th 07, 07:03 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By Mudchute
Blackwall Tunnel

Yesterday morning on LBC radio Ken Livingstone said he took this
decision based on advice by the police that there had been an increase
in the number of people trying to overtake in the tunnel when...
Forum: London Transport February 24th 07, 11:03 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Mudchute
Third platform to be built at Mudchute DLR?

On Feb 24, 8:42 am, Paul Terry wrote:
In message ,
Mudchute writes

Currently, the...
Forum: London Transport February 24th 07, 12:14 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Mudchute
Third platform to be built at Mudchute DLR?

This evening I spotted a planning application on a lamp post by
Mudchute DLR southbound exit for a third platform to be built there as
well as the demolition of the emergency exit on the...
Forum: London Transport February 13th 07, 06:21 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By Mudchute
Another variant on Beck's Original

Well Beal High School in Ilford (nearest tube Gants Hill) is at Marble
Arch which I wouldn't say was even in the right quadrant! At least
it's on the Central Line I suppose....

Not the first time...
Forum: London Transport June 22nd 05, 12:47 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Mudchute
DLR - 'Bank via Canary Wharf'

The new maps show the route of the extension as being Kings George V to
Shadwell.

Bank is already at capacity, or close to capacity (or rather the
Bank/Tower Gateway junction is) with the...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Forum Jump