Showing results 1 to 25 of 36
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ken Ward
Forum: London Transport February 17th 08, 08:05 PM
Replies: 76
Posted By Ken Ward
Pound sterling symbol and usenet posts (was: Overground new stock)

I'm not sure whether such sightseeing operators will be overly keen on
Forum: London Transport January 8th 08, 10:16 PM
Replies: 39
Posted By Ken Ward
An open letter regarding Croxley Rail link

Fantastic bit of research Arthur - the aforementioned article has
solved...
Forum: London Transport January 8th 08, 09:44 PM
Replies: 39
Posted By Ken Ward
An open letter regarding Croxley Rail link

It was for practical purposes only a paperwork annexation which was
also...
Forum: London Transport November 13th 07, 09:50 PM
Replies: 70
Posted By Ken Ward
Eurostar's south London farewell

Am Tue, 13 Nov 2007 21:19:58 UTC, schrieb "Ken Ward"
Forum: London Transport November 13th 07, 08:19 PM
Replies: 70
Posted By Ken Ward
Eurostar's south London farewell

"Ar" wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 16:00:55 +0000, Ar scribed:

I'd rather see the city as you ride through it, then...
Forum: London Transport November 11th 07, 11:46 AM
Replies: 61
Posted By Ken Ward
After the Ball is over - Waterloo International

Somewhere I also remember reading that the Irish Sea is much deeper
than the English...
Forum: London Transport July 14th 07, 08:04 PM
Replies: 55
Posted By Ken Ward
Oh dear - commuter services out of Euston today, poor incident planning and the BTP

Forum: London Transport July 13th 07, 06:17 PM
Replies: 55
Posted By Ken Ward
Oh dear - commuter services out of Euston today, poor incident planning and the BTP

On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 02:07:17 -0700 someone who may be Neil Williams
Forum: London Transport July 13th 07, 06:14 PM
Replies: 55
Posted By Ken Ward
Oh dear - commuter services out of Euston today, poor incident planning and the BTP

I understand the reason for a complete closure of the station and the
lines through...
Forum: London Transport July 13th 07, 06:11 PM
Replies: 55

Forum: London Transport July 13th 07, 05:01 PM
Replies: 55

Forum: London Transport July 13th 07, 04:56 PM
Replies: 55
Posted By Ken Ward
Oh dear - commuter services out of Euston today, poor incident planning and the BTP

"Chris Tolley" wrote in message

It seemed like a manifestation of the typical South East "keep...
Forum: London Transport July 13th 07, 04:52 PM
Replies: 55
Posted By Ken Ward
Oh dear - commuter services out of Euston today, poor incident planning and the BTP

On Jul 12, 9:47 pm, (Neil Williams)
I've just...
Forum: London Transport April 12th 07, 06:28 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By Ken Ward
Trains to FA Cup Semi Final - 14/4/07

"Jack Taylor" wrote in message
burkey wrote:
From Silverlink web site

To celebrate this special occasion, our special...
Forum: London Transport February 21st 07, 09:50 PM
Replies: 349
Posted By Ken Ward
Secret Tube Trains under London?

you'll find that none of them are ever told to walk Down
Street Siding, which is said to continue to Buckingham...
Forum: London Transport January 20th 07, 08:32 AM
Replies: 32
Posted By Ken Ward
No online information during storms

I'd like to congratulate National Rail, Transport for London, Southern
Trains and the...
Forum: London Transport October 8th 06, 08:00 AM
Replies: 59
Posted By Ken Ward
Thank you First, for nearly getting me killed last night.

It provides, sadly, the best reason for having your own private
Forum: London Transport September 16th 06, 06:48 AM
Replies: 112
Posted By Ken Ward
2 jailed for railway graffiti

In uk.railway Pyromancer twisted the electrons to say:
Upon the miasma of...
Forum: London Transport September 10th 06, 08:48 AM
Replies: 42
Posted By Ken Ward
ANNOUNCE: PlanAJourney - The BEST UK Journey Planner

Please visit http://www.planajourney.co.uk/ where you will...
Forum: London Transport September 6th 06, 12:18 AM
Replies: 112
Posted By Ken Ward
2 jailed for railway graffiti

"Peter Masson" wrote in message

"John Mara" wrote

I guess I was looking at it more from...
Forum: London Transport September 5th 06, 09:59 PM
Replies: 112
Posted By Ken Ward
2 jailed for railway graffiti

"Brian Begg-Robertson" wrote in message
PRISON DOESN'T WORK.

Only when they let them out!

--
Ken Ward

"Society for the production of Maritime...
Forum: London Transport July 10th 06, 09:46 PM
Replies: 79
Posted By Ken Ward
North Greenwich and the naming of stations (was London Terminals and Thameslink)

Forum: London Transport June 4th 06, 09:03 PM
Replies: 115
Posted By Ken Ward
Some better, some worse - Amsterdam

Now where can I get one of the BR
digital ones that seem to be becoming quite scarce? When I was younger,
my family would quite often get the 20.05 off Rochester station, and I
always...
Forum: London Transport March 3rd 06, 07:15 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Ken Ward
DLR "cab rides"

"Clive R Robertson" wrote in message

Well, I am glad to say that I am not yet in jail!

Visiting...
Forum: London Transport March 3rd 06, 07:02 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Ken Ward
DLR "cab rides"

"Clive R Robertson" wrote in message
The final two videos have now been put on Google Video. These a

From...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 36

Forum Jump