Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Alex Ingram
Forum: London Transport April 2nd 10, 02:48 PM
Replies: 33
Posted By Alex Ingram
National Rail-railcard discounted paper travelcards

On 01/04/2010 08:29, Neil Williams wrote:
On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 00:06:25 +0100, "Tim Roll-Pickering"

I cannot imagine how healthcare would be easily
Forum: London Transport April 2nd 10, 01:38 PM
Replies: 33
Posted By Alex Ingram
National Rail-railcard discounted paper travelcards

On 01/04/2010 16:33, Tom Anderson wrote:
On Wed, 31 Mar 2010, Eric wrote:

Tom Anderson wr

Devolution seems completely daft to me. Make the right decision, and
Forum: London Transport February 14th 10, 09:25 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Alex Ingram
What's the purpose of Oyster?

Paul Cummins wrote:
I've been thinking abot the Oyster card. I can see some of the major
benefits, lack of moving parts, no damage to ticket etc.

But I wonder if the primary reason for...
Forum: London Transport December 6th 08, 11:32 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By Alex Ingram
Westfield Shepherd's Bush

wrote:
On 5 Dec, 22:49, TimB wrote:

Forum: London Transport October 12th 08, 03:53 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By Alex Ingram
Wood Lane station

Paul Weaver wrote:
I gather this opened today, with the Shepherds Bush to Shepherds Bush
Market renaming at the same time. I gather...
Forum: London Transport July 27th 08, 04:28 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Alex Ingram
Tube Booze Ban - is it working?

Frank Incense wrote:
Not even two months in and from my eyes it seems that people ARE
actually sticking to it. Or am I wrong? Probably only seen 1 empty can
on the tube since it...
Forum: London Transport September 18th 07, 08:04 AM
Replies: 96
Posted By Alex Ingram
1938 Stock Tube Tours

John Rowland wrote:
alex_t wrote:
OK, I can say to myself that I'm not really a trainspotter. I mean, I
can appreciate nice wooden interior of the train, but the real goal of
my...
Forum: London Transport September 17th 07, 10:01 AM
Replies: 96
Posted By Alex Ingram
1938 Stock Tube Tours

Tom Anderson wrote:
On Sun, 16 Sep 2007, alex_t wrote:

So, did anyone from this newsgroup attended the tour(s)? First
impressions? :-)

Not me, but i know at least one lurker...
Forum: London Transport May 5th 07, 11:29 PM
Replies: 201
Posted By Alex Ingram
Critique my tube map

alex_t wrote:
South Wimbledon and Wimbledon are much closer together and Wimbledon and
Morden are close too.

Updated (and fixed south District and Northern in general):

Very nice, I'd...
Forum: London Transport August 22nd 06, 06:42 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Alex Ingram
Hammersmith bus station

Dave Arquati wrote:
[snip stuff about 2004 and announcements of a Hammersmith bus station
extension/redevelopment]

However, nothing ever happened, and I can find just two real mentions of
Forum: London Transport August 25th 05, 08:19 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By Alex Ingram
Gate Gourmet protests

Paul Terry wrote:
[snip]
I wish BA would simply drop the idea of serving food on flights of less
than three hours - the quality is generally awful these days, and eating
in such cramped...
Forum: London Transport August 3rd 05, 01:03 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By Alex Ingram
Piccadilly Line back on Thursday...

Stuart wrote:
..... according to the BBC news tonight.

Assuming it happens....Huzzah!

Now confirmed in TfL press...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Forum Jump