Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ian
Forum: London Transport October 21st 06, 06:55 PM
Replies: 96
Posted By Ian
Paul from SafeSpeed on BBC Breakfast today on Driving Offence Cameras

"MIG" wrote in message

nospam wrote:

Since my box junction offence fine (from the North Circular documented
on these groups) I...
Forum: London Transport October 21st 06, 06:35 PM
Replies: 96
Posted By Ian
Paul from SafeSpeed on BBC Breakfast today on Driving Offence Cameras

"Adrian" wrote in message
David from Oz ) gurgled happily, sounding much
like they were saying :

There was an item on driving offence cameras (e.g. box junction
Forum: London Transport September 10th 06, 07:15 AM
Replies: 42
Posted By Ian
ANNOUNCE: PlanAJourney - The BEST UK Journey Planner

Welcome to the world of those who would love to see you fail, it covers
their...
Forum: London Transport September 9th 06, 06:57 PM
Replies: 42
Posted By Ian
ANNOUNCE: PlanAJourney - The BEST UK Journey Planner

"Iain Wilkie Logan" wrote in message ...

Please visit http://www.planajourney.co.uk/ where you will find our
multi-modal journey planning alternative to 'Transport Direct'.

Tried it for...
Forum: London Transport August 23rd 06, 10:28 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Ian
Traffic Orders

"John Rowland" wrote in message

What's the easiest way to find out whether the right turn from Peckham
Hill Street to Peckham High Street is banned? The geometry of the junction
suggests...
Forum: London Transport July 2nd 06, 08:06 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By Ian
What is the jurisdiction of the BTP?

wrote in message
I only ask because I thought they only had their police powers on railway
property and a few other transport related areas (but specifically NOT
Forum: London Transport May 12th 06, 06:09 PM
Replies: 80
Posted By Ian
New camera scam

"Clive" wrote in message
In message , Brimstone
writes
I don't...
Forum: London Transport April 30th 06, 05:46 PM
Replies: 80
Posted By Ian
New camera scam

"Brian Widdas" wrote in message
In article Nick Finnigan wrote:
Ian wrote:

You are driving (a motor vehicle) at a safe and legal speed, with...
Forum: London Transport April 29th 06, 10:49 PM
Replies: 80
Posted By Ian
New camera scam

Ian wrote:

Walter has posted HC rule 154 which shows it is legal.
If vehicles are close together, one will generally...
Forum: London Transport April 29th 06, 07:48 PM
Replies: 80
Posted By Ian
New camera scam

"Heracles Pollux" wrote in message

Of course they are. The stop line for cars is before the cycle box.
The cycle box is for cycles.

And cycles are for ****wits, and thus we close the...

Forum: London Transport April 29th 06, 10:53 AM
Replies: 80
Posted By Ian
New camera scam

"Nick Finnigan" wrote in message
Brimstone wrote:
In ,
Nick Finnigan said:

Forum: London Transport April 28th 06, 11:10 PM
Replies: 80
Posted By Ian
New camera scam

"Chris!" wrote in message

John Rowland wrote:
The City Of London Police have announced that they will prosecute not
only
drivers who go through the final stop line when the traffic...
Forum: London Transport April 28th 06, 10:20 AM
Replies: 80
Posted By Ian
New camera scam

"Martin Underwood" wrote in message Ian wrote in

If you have
difficulty stopping at the correct line you shouldn't be driving.

In my experience, in wet weather (when the road is...
Forum: London Transport April 28th 06, 07:55 AM
Replies: 80
Posted By Ian
New camera scam

"John Rowland" wrote in message

The City Of London Police have announced that they will prosecute not only
drivers who go through the final stop line when the traffic light is reds,
but...
Forum: London Transport December 6th 05, 11:29 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By Ian
Commuting from Liverpool Street to Chelmsford

wrote in message
Thanks Tom.

Actually - what I am really interested in is can I do this from SW19
Forum: London Transport October 29th 05, 10:11 AM
Replies: 71
Posted By Ian
Red lights in Cricklewood, Harrow and elsewhere

"Richard J." wrote in message Nick Finnigan wrote:
Ian wrote:
"Richard J." wrote in message

Tom Anderson wrote in
Forum: London Transport October 27th 05, 06:16 PM
Replies: 71
Posted By Ian
Red lights in Cricklewood, Harrow and elsewhere

"Richard J." wrote in message
Martin Underwood wrote:
Tom Anderson wrote in
:

I was...
Forum: London Transport October 26th 05, 06:58 PM
Replies: 71
Posted By Ian
Red lights in Criclewood, Harrow and elsewhere

"Paul Terry" wrote in message
In message Ian writes

How often have you seen a cyclist dismount before using the pavement? They
normally ride along the pavement and expect pedestrians to...
Forum: London Transport October 26th 05, 11:47 AM
Replies: 71
Posted By Ian
Red lights in Criclewood, Harrow and elsewhere

"Richard J." wrote in message
Anyway, if you wheel your bicycle past the stop line on the pavement,
surely you count as a pedestrian then?

How often have you seen a cyclist dismount before...
Forum: London Transport October 3rd 05, 01:17 PM
Replies: 47
Posted By Ian
London Congestion charge spreads westward in 2007

"Chris Tolley" wrote in message
Paul Weaver wrote:
forced to risk a dangerous night bus
That's nonsense, and you know it. Night buses may be less than ideal,
but they are not per se...
Forum: London Transport September 30th 05, 06:28 PM
Replies: 47
Posted By Ian
London Congestion charge spreads westward in 2007

"John Rowland" wrote in message

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/london/4296968.stm

That map looks all wrong, but I don't have time right now to pick the
bones
out of...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22

Forum Jump