Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mcourtier
Forum: London Transport July 11th 07, 12:07 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By mcourtier
LU refused to sell me a ticket!

Went from Canary Wharf to Westcliff today. Used my Oyster PAYG for
the bit up to Upminster however when changing at West Ham station they
refused point blank to sell me a ticket from Upminster to...
Forum: London Transport May 24th 07, 09:47 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By mcourtier
Oystercard at Sloane Square Question

On May 24, 12:17 pm, wrote:
Because the gates had been pre-set not to penalty charge anyone re-
entering that station (and surrounding stations) later with a previous
Forum: London Transport October 30th 06, 04:26 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By mcourtier
Olympic Transport Plan

Does anyone know what the "capacity enhancements" are in regards to
West Ham station? Is it just DLR conversion and upgraded jubilee
signalling or is there more to it than that? I know the C2C (LTS)...
Forum: London Transport October 21st 06, 08:54 PM
Replies: 104
Posted By mcourtier
Oyster Card Users - info on incomplete journeys

I remember it being a small side area with only about 5 gates and I
don't remember a manual gate in the area - though I could be incorrect.

Forum: London Transport October 21st 06, 06:46 PM
Replies: 104
Posted By mcourtier
Oyster Card Users - info on incomplete journeys

I've had problems a few times with gate readers and pre-pay. I've
exited at Limehouse DLR station and the reader said "closed" on it.
Absoutely nothing I could do but have an unresolved journey. ...
Forum: London Transport October 19th 06, 05:03 PM
Replies: 107
Posted By mcourtier
Rail network in London to adopt zonal fares

I am very glad to hear they are keeping the single/return/CDR fairs for
overground journeys. It may seem silly to have two sets of fares but
why should I pay underground fares for overground...
Forum: London Transport September 17th 06, 10:29 AM
Replies: 26
Posted By mcourtier
Unresolved Journey

Thanks asdf,

I didn't realise that about out of station interchanges. I tried it
yesterday and the oyster pads on the entry/exit gates charged me twice
(eg £1 from cutty sark to Canary Wharf and...
Forum: London Transport September 15th 06, 03:19 PM
Replies: 26
Posted By mcourtier
Unresolved Journey

In regards to the DLR/Tube intergration I find it all very confusing
too. If you change from the DLR to tube at Canning Town or Bank its
all shown as one journey and you are charged accordingly by...
Forum: London Transport October 21st 05, 09:27 AM
Replies: 96
Posted By mcourtier
Can I buy an Oyster reader?

londoncityslicker wrote:
"Clive Dennis" wrote in message
After I board the bus, once the bus has left...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Forum Jump