Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Fraser Robertson
Forum: London Transport March 14th 06, 06:24 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Fraser Robertson
This video-clip proofs that man really should ask for directions

Very Funny1
Forum: London Transport January 18th 06, 09:00 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Fraser Robertson
New WLL stations

I live about 10 mins from this site!

Very interesting article by the way! Be glad once this complex gets move on
seems to be taking forever!! Can see the work from my window!

Fraser

"Dave...
Forum: London Transport December 4th 05, 08:57 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Fraser Robertson
Revenue sharing between TfL and TOCs

Well Chiltern should stop running if they are so concerned about fair
sharing!!
I did wonder why ZONES 6A-D EXIST! Makes it really expensive to travel out
there with these high fairs applied to...
Forum: London Transport November 19th 05, 10:33 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Fraser Robertson
SWT Trains through East Putney today

Hi,

It happens when they engineering work somewhere, as I use to travel from
Teddington and end up on that loop sometimes. Not bad really to have shame
they don't utilise it a bit more

Fraser
Forum: London Transport October 23rd 05, 10:31 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Fraser Robertson
Croxley Link

Well yes it is odd how the rail is there and not in other places?

To be honest I wish this country would get its back in gear and get its
transport links in place instead of 10yrs planning if you...
Forum: London Transport October 23rd 05, 10:17 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Fraser Robertson
Burnt Oak today

Hi

Nothing unseal this has happened to me many times from Latimer road or
Olympia really annoying and waste so much time explaining whets the
problem!!

"Helen Deborah Vecht"...
Forum: London Transport October 23rd 05, 10:15 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Fraser Robertson
Croxley Link

Is this going to be the opening for the met line extension I wonder?

"Peter Lawrence" wrote in message
On Tue, 18 Oct...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Forum Jump