Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Philip Hardy
Forum: London Transport October 19th 08, 10:28 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Philip Hardy
The next IRRS London meeting - Modernisation of Irish Rail withOliver Doyle

Paul Rigg wrote:

Similarly if Dublin-Cork was done there would still be a lot of diesel
working to Tralee/Limerick/Galway/Westport/Ballina/Waterford as those
lines only see a maximum of 4...
Forum: London Transport September 27th 08, 01:24 PM
Replies: 30
Posted By Philip Hardy
Crossrail Update

Boltar wrote:

Would there be any point in a new east-west tube line? Does the
central line need relieving much?

Hell yes. Go to Bank* station on a weekday at 5pm and see how many
trains you...
Forum: London Transport August 6th 08, 08:25 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By Philip Hardy
Blackfriars closure

wrote:

How long was T4 out of service, until late 2006?

BAA never took the T4 out of service while the underground station was
upgraded ;-)
Forum: London Transport April 13th 08, 05:20 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By Philip Hardy
OT - BA postpones long-haul move to T5

Stephen Farrow wrote:
Philip Hardy wrote:
Mizter T wrote:
(well, it's only Off Topic for uk.railway, very much On Topic for
uk.transport.london, but as I'm x-posting this...)

Forum: London Transport April 13th 08, 03:54 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By Philip Hardy
OT - BA postpones long-haul move to T5

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at
15:44:54 on Sun, 13 Apr 2008, Philip Hardy
remarked:
phrases like...
Forum: London Transport April 13th 08, 02:44 PM
Replies: 25
Posted By Philip Hardy
OT - BA postpones long-haul move to T5

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at
15:18:23 on Sun, 13 Apr 2008, Philip Hardy
remarked:
phrases like "ongoing...

Forum: London Transport December 22nd 07, 05:04 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Philip Hardy
Blake Street to Southall Broadway, what ticket do I need?

Paul Scott wrote:
(Blake Street is a little station on the north side of...
Forum: London Transport November 29th 07, 07:16 PM
Replies: 51
Posted By Philip Hardy
Commuting from Stafford = London

Tom Anderson wrote:

Heh! The solution would have been to keep a bike locked up at Euston,
and do the leg to the city on that. Saves money, burns calories, and is
quicker!

Burns calories?...
Forum: London Transport September 9th 06, 04:33 PM
Replies: 42
Posted By Philip Hardy
ANNOUNCE: PlanAJourney - The BEST UK Journey Planner

Iain Wilkie Logan wrote:
Please visit http://www.planajourney.co.uk/ where you will find our
multi-modal journey planning alternative to 'Transport Direct'.

I've used your Palm Rail Journey...
Forum: London Transport January 18th 06, 05:40 AM
Replies: 68
Posted By Philip Hardy
Heathrow Express Scanners

Steve wrote:
But, why would you want to object if you have nothing to hide?

"In the next 24 hours I've got three [pointless] security scans at three
separate airports to go through. I'm...
Forum: London Transport October 30th 05, 07:41 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Philip Hardy
Will an oyster card work for me?

Miss Uk Railway wrote:
This week, I'm travelling from Rugby to Euston and back with Virgin
every day. I will then need to make a daily return trip from Euston
underground to Westminster...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Forum Jump