Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Yorkie
Forum: London Transport March 5th 08, 03:36 PM
Replies: 33
Posted By Yorkie
Thameslink/FCC ticket validity question again

On Mar 5, 1:01*pm, Mizter T wrote:
The National Fares Manual is quite clear in stating that the National
Rail season tickets in question are *not* valid for entry/exit at
Forum: London Transport January 24th 08, 10:34 AM
Replies: 69
Posted By Yorkie
National Rail and Zones 7-9

On Jan 23, 5:55*pm, Mizter T wrote:
What would be good would be if National Rail systems were updated so
that they too could issue Travelcards that include zones 7-9. In a
Forum: London Transport October 12th 06, 10:01 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By Yorkie
Probably stupid routing question - London, Cambridge and Norwich

Tom Anderson wrote:
I want to cycle from London to Cambridge on saturday morning, take the
train to Norwich in the evening, take it back to Cambridge on sunday
morning, then come back to London...
Forum: London Transport October 7th 06, 10:37 PM
Replies: 59
Posted By Yorkie
Thank you First, for nearly getting me killed last night.

wrote:
Yorkie wrote:
As there was a child involved I would have called the police in any
case. I'm not sure...
Forum: London Transport October 7th 06, 07:58 PM
Replies: 59

wrote:
As there was a child involved I would have called the police in any
case. I'm not sure that pulling the alarm achieved much. Why did you
choose that...
Forum: London Transport June 9th 06, 09:02 AM
Replies: 78
Posted By Yorkie
New evening ticket restrictions from King's Cross to Cambridge

Peter Masson wrote:
As I read the leaflet you can use any ODTC, including an out-boundary one,
for an evening peak journey entirely within the Travelcard zones.

Yes, and there is no way they can...
Forum: London Transport March 13th 06, 08:38 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Yorkie
Gatwick Express?

!Speedy Gonzales! wrote:
I'm planning on using the Gatwick Express soon and have in my possession a
BR staff safeguarded travel pass. I have asked various persons whether I can
use my pass or...
Forum: London Transport March 13th 06, 07:58 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Yorkie
Tube maps - get them while you can!

According to Geofftech's blog (See http://www.geofftech.co.uk/iblog/ )
TfL are trying to get tube maps removed from the internet.

If you want any of the maps...
Forum: London Transport January 20th 06, 07:53 AM
Replies: 125
Posted By Yorkie
More HEX Shenanigans - ripoff Britain?

Ross wrote:
On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 11:45:38 -0000, wrote in
, seen in uk.railway:

[...]
A typical sequence of events might...
Forum: London Transport January 5th 06, 10:13 AM
Replies: 45
Posted By Yorkie
BetterCrossrail website launched

Aidan Stanger wrote:
Why would the distance away that the delays occur at cause any problems?
If anything, I'd expect a delay further away to be less of a problem
because there would be more...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Forum Jump