Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Forum: London Transport October 7th 15, 03:45 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Official geographic Tube map

Le mercredi 7 octobre 2015 14:54:07 UTC+1, Roland Perry a écrit*:

I can't see anything called "Parkland Walk". Is this the feature you
mean: https://goo.gl/maps/7SuSjqD94sC2

Yes. It's a...
Forum: London Transport October 7th 15, 11:58 AM
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Official geographic Tube map

Le mercredi 7 octobre 2015 07:56:08 UTC+1, Roland Perry a écrit*:

I can't see that, could you zoom in on Google Maps and post a short
link?

I have no idea how to do that. Does the following...
Forum: London Transport October 6th 15, 09:59 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Official geographic Tube map

Le mardi 6 octobre 2015 22:40:19 UTC+1, Basil Jet a écrit*:

http://www.railmaponline.com/UKIEMap.php shows the Vic passing west of
the reservoir.

Forum: London Transport October 6th 15, 04:10 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Official geographic Tube map

Le vendredi 18 septembre 2015 15:01:09 UTC+1, Roland Perry a écrit*:

http://carto.metro.free.fr/cartes/metro-tram-london/

I've always wondered about this map. It looks very "precise" but is it...
Forum: London Transport November 6th 07, 05:35 PM
Replies: 177
Posted By [email protected]
London Overground from 11 Nov 2007

On 6 Nov, 13:52, Ken wrote:

[1] Except between two "overground" stations that are also "tube"
stations, but this represents only a tiny fraction of NR train
journeys.

Not...
Forum: London Transport July 4th 07, 11:44 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
No-Smoking policy at open-air NR stations

Regardless of any possible risks to health, myself and plenty of other
non-smokers find it thoroughly unpleasant to occupy...
Forum: London Transport May 12th 07, 07:21 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Stoke Newington Commuting

On 12 May, 19:38, Phil Richards
wrote:

Or if closer to Green Lanes/Clissold Park side a walk or short ride on
the 141 or 341 to Manor House.

And can I recommend...
Forum: London Transport October 26th 06, 01:11 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Stratford to North Woolwich

TheOneKEA wrote:
wrote:
Its a great shame that a useful rail link is being closed. When I
travel on it, it often seems fairly full, certainly there are less well
used...
Forum: London Transport October 25th 06, 07:52 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Stratford to North Woolwich

TheOneKEA wrote:

This is what I don't understand - you (and others) keep going on about
how everyone on this part of the NLL wants to go to and from Hackney.
Why?!?

Well, I tend to travel...
Forum: London Transport October 25th 06, 11:48 AM
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Stratford to North Woolwich

Paul G wrote:
In message , Paul Scott
writes
I was on the section between Canning Town and Stratford a few weeks ago too,
Forum: London Transport October 11th 06, 09:14 AM
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Probably stupid routing question - London, Cambridge and Norwich

Tom Anderson wrote:
Evening all,

If i buy a ticket from London to Norwich, can i go via Cambridge, and, if
it's a standard open return, can i break my journey there on both legs?

I want...
Forum: London Transport September 22nd 06, 09:03 AM
Replies: 34
Posted By [email protected]
Free papers 'clog up underground'

Kev wrote:
Dave Newt wrote:

So why did you say you want water in bottles banned from the tube?

Probably because the majority of the bottles aren't refills. Can't you
take a bit of...
Forum: London Transport September 2nd 06, 04:57 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
The oyster-only tube

Chris! wrote:

When your oyster card was replaced the number will have changed (same
happened with mine). Register your *new* card with it's *new* number
and apply auto topup to that...
Forum: London Transport September 1st 06, 06:10 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
The oyster-only tube

Steve Fitzgerald wrote:

Now Paul C might be able to shed more light on this but I suspect you
are still trying to put credit on the old card and not the new one
that's been issued. I think I...
Forum: London Transport August 31st 06, 09:14 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
The oyster-only tube

Ian F. wrote:

You must be doing it wrong.

How on earth do you know that? No system is infallible.

This is what I did: my Oyster card is registered. I used the Oyster
Forum: London Transport August 31st 06, 08:16 AM
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
The oyster-only tube

Peter Frimberley wrote:

Why don't you just register for auto-topup and avoid the problem
altogether?

I don't believe it works. I've tried various online things so far
(buying a new ticket,...
Forum: London Transport August 18th 06, 12:07 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Oyster cards on buses

Mizter T wrote:

What specifically has never worked for you - the auto-topup?

No. Topping up a specific sum online. I've not tried auto-topup yet
because if adding a specific sum doesn't work,...
Forum: London Transport August 15th 06, 07:07 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Oyster cards on buses

asdf wrote:
On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 09:33:25 +0100, Courtney Cong wrote:

This is probably a silly oyster-noobie question, but I'm finding the tfl
online advice clear as mud.

I only use...
Forum: London Transport June 21st 06, 01:22 PM
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Overheating on the Tube

John B wrote:

Couldn't agree more re poorly designed office AC systems. However, have
you travelled on the NYC subway / Madrid metro? In both cases, the AC
seems to work well at keeping the...
Forum: London Transport March 10th 06, 12:07 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
journey questin

wrote:
I took the 9.33 from Victoria to Horsham (getting out at Epsom)
yesterday morning. What route does it take between Clapham Junction and
Sutton?

Apologies for the...
Forum: London Transport March 10th 06, 12:05 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
journey questin

I took the 9.33 from Victoria to Horsham (getting out at Epsom)
yesterday morning. What route does it take between Clapham Junction and
Sutton?

Francis
Forum: London Transport February 28th 06, 05:14 PM
Replies: 46
Posted By [email protected]
Receipts for Oyster pre-pay?

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:
In article ,

Single tickets were always swallowed by the...
Forum: London Transport January 31st 06, 09:55 PM
Replies: 38
Posted By [email protected]
Ladies & Gentlemen

Ian Jelf wrote:

Whenever I come to the end of tours, be it for half a day or for several
days' duration, I always do an announcement about not leaving things
behind which I endeavour to make...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23

Forum Jump