Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: purple pete
Forum: London Transport July 13th 06, 09:59 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By purple pete
Patient Transport Cartoon

Nee Narr Nee Narr.......

Dont make that noise anymore round ere - not for many a year
Forum: London Transport June 12th 06, 11:32 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By purple pete
OTish: Laptops on planes - hand luggage?

Saw the hullaballo recently of BAA clamping down on the minisized suitcases
on wheels that people are taking on aircraft as "hand baggage" because they
are too bulky and slow security down etc.

I...
Forum: London Transport May 18th 06, 05:05 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By purple pete
A380 and the Da Vinci Train

Couldn't miss it here in Richmond - quiet it is NOT, despite the claims.

--
Paul Terry

Stood underneath it as it came in at Heathrow - must have been around 100
people there for it (just...
Forum: London Transport May 15th 06, 09:02 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By purple pete
Northern Line for Hampstead Parking Advice?

Personally, I would avoid parking at BX shopping centre as that is quite
some walk to the station. The streets around the stn I am not sure about
but maybe subject to some restrictions during the...
Forum: London Transport May 14th 06, 02:45 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By purple pete
When does Eurostar at KX open

....and any websites that give any info on the progress of the construction
work thats ongoing.
Thanks
Forum: London Transport May 13th 06, 12:26 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By purple pete
Parking near Twickenham - advice

Thanks

Maybe the walking time could be increased to 10 to 15 min max. OR
alternatively park the car at another station and arrive by train. But
which is the best service? I really wanted to...
Forum: London Transport May 13th 06, 11:42 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By purple pete
Parking near Twickenham - advice

Need to go to Twickenham stadium for a concert later in the year and wanted
any local info on where best to park. ideally need to be fairly close, i.e.
5 min walk? So are there any nearby streets...
Forum: London Transport April 15th 06, 09:52 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By purple pete
SPECS installation in Gospel Oak?

"John Rowland" wrote in message
Does anyone know what the cameras in the 20mph section of Gordon House Rd
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Forum Jump