Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Heracles Pollux
Forum: London Transport January 10th 07, 01:37 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Heracles Pollux
Projector adverts

"Dave A" wrote in message
I read somewhere I cannot remember where but they were going to put
Forum: London Transport December 31st 06, 07:50 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By Heracles Pollux
Off Topic - Parking Wardens

No, the reason they do it is because they're ****ing lazy and have some
deep seated revenge thing going on.

Any comments?

Yes, work for Ocado instead.

For this reason, I refuse to...
Forum: London Transport November 10th 06, 03:19 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Heracles Pollux
Dealing with failed LU trains

If an LU train fails between stations and comes to a stand do following
trains successively apply...
Forum: London Transport November 5th 06, 01:01 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By Heracles Pollux
Do national rail tickets work at Faringdon?

If people specifically wanted to
know what the guy looked like, then his colour of skin, along with other
descriptors like his height/build, would be useful.

Height: 6ft
Weight; 14...
Forum: London Transport November 4th 06, 11:05 AM
Replies: 21
Posted By Heracles Pollux
Saturday Parking in Kingston Upon Thames

I have been going shopping in Kingston Upon Thames for many...
Forum: London Transport November 3rd 06, 12:35 PM
Replies: 20

wrote in message

Forum: London Transport November 3rd 06, 11:15 AM
Replies: 20
Posted By Heracles Pollux
Do national rail tickets work at Faringdon?

"asdf" wrote in message

The only National Rail tickets...
Forum: London Transport November 3rd 06, 11:03 AM
Replies: 20
Posted By Heracles Pollux
Do national rail tickets work at Faringdon?

"Paul Weaver" wrote in message
zin92 wrote:

...and then some black man in a...
Forum: London Transport November 3rd 06, 11:00 AM
Replies: 20
Posted By Heracles Pollux
Do national rail tickets work at Faringdon?

"zin92" wrote in message

...and then some black man in a blue hat
wouldn't...
Forum: London Transport November 1st 06, 12:35 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By Heracles Pollux
Do national rail tickets work at Faringdon?

"asdf" wrote in message

I've got a funeral / memorial tomorrow...
Forum: London Transport November 1st 06, 11:41 AM
Replies: 20
Posted By Heracles Pollux
Do national rail tickets work at Faringdon?

I remember 10 years ago, the London Transport goon squad wouldn't let me out
at Faringdon without purchasing a penalty ticket even though I had a valid
National Rail ticket to London which was...
Forum: London Transport April 29th 06, 02:26 PM
Replies: 80
Posted By Heracles Pollux
New camera scam

Of course they are. The stop line for cars is before the cycle box.
The cycle box is for cycles.

And cycles are for ****wits, and thus we close the circle, grasshopper.

And coronary heart...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12