Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: London Transport September 16th 08, 08:30 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Aldgate One Way System

On Sep 16, 3:25*am, "John Rowland"

Went through there Sunday night on the bus at about 11pm and traffic
was...
Forum: London Transport December 11th 06, 11:48 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
blackwall tunnel morning lane closures

wrote:
Does anyone have the specific times when they close a lane for the
southern approach (going south).
Not sure whether they do it as they see fit, up to know, it's...
Forum: London Transport September 29th 06, 03:06 PM
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
Carry too much on tube

Q wrote:

There is/was a rule about taking big objects (including cases) on the
LUL over a certain size.

I'm sure that would be fun for LUL to try and enforce, but maybe they
should - I...
Forum: London Transport September 15th 06, 01:26 PM
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
Unresolved Journey

Kev wrote:
I got my first unresolved journey yesterday but what am I expected, not
that I should be, do about it.
I appears that a journey from Kings X on the 16 Aug is unresolved, in
fact it...
Forum: London Transport July 12th 06, 01:40 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
New KXSP sub surface station

kytelly wrote:
The staircases down to platform level seem rather narrow at the moment;
are they putting an escalator in behind the hordings?

I think they are putting another lift in - the whole...
Forum: London Transport June 14th 06, 10:29 AM
Replies: 30
Posted By [email protected]
London Underground route finder for your journey with Google Maps

ezusbo wrote:
Hi all

I have developed a facility which allows you to find out the best
routes between two London Underground stations, try searching for it at
Forum: London Transport May 25th 06, 07:36 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
KX TUBE - replacement steps opening schedule?

Rob wrote:
I noticed a sign on the station yesterday saying from 28th May walking
routes around the station would change substantially. Didnt have time
to read the details

Rob

This...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7