Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: London Transport November 18th 06, 11:01 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Vandalism at North Acton

Hi,

Peter Frimberley wrote:

No idea if it still happens as I no longer live there, I presume they
have either fortified the line or buried the cables better, or maybe
it is no longer...
Forum: London Transport October 12th 06, 03:41 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Can I buy myself a discounted Network Railcard?

Hi,

Mizter T wrote:

Definitely not in the rules! You should only be able to buy a single
discounted (i.e. £1) Network Railcard per Gold Card. I wouldn't be
surprised by ticket offices not...
Forum: London Transport October 12th 06, 10:00 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Can I buy myself a discounted Network Railcard?

Hi,

Barry Salter wrote:

You only get one "Partner's Card" (or Gold Card Network Railcard to give
it its proper title) per Gold Card, and your Gold Card *should* be
endorsed on the back when...
Forum: London Transport October 12th 06, 09:15 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Can I buy myself a discounted Network Railcard?

Hi,

Not strictly London travel related, but farly close: I've got a Gold
Card which expires in about a week. I've just bought my partner a £1
Network Railcard before the GC expires, and it comes...
Forum: London Transport September 22nd 06, 09:24 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
"Bus filters pump out more toxins"

Marc Brett wrote:

Trolley buses, anyone?

How about dual mode (diesel/electric) buses? Whilst they don't prevent
pollution entirely, you can choose to wire high-pollution areas
initially and move...
Forum: London Transport September 22nd 06, 09:11 AM
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Lack of trains on the drain

Hi,

Last night I was travelling southbound on the Victoria line when the
driver informed us that there were "delays on the Waterloo & City line
caused by, I'm told, a lack of available trains. I'm...
Forum: London Transport July 24th 06, 11:02 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
bus transfers and weekend travelcards

Hi,

Rick wrote:

Two "silly" questions from a visitor:

Whatever happened to the Weekend Travelcard? On a previous visit
(sometime between 1985 and roughly 2000, I recall there being a...
Forum: London Transport July 10th 06, 10:11 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Journey History Now On TFL Website

Hi,

Tim Bray wrote:
"Please note, customers will only be able to view this information if
they have purchased pay as you go credit (including Auto top-up) from
Oyster online."

It...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Forum Jump