Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Orienteer
Forum: London Transport February 14th 08, 06:38 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Orienteer
West Ruislip to nearest Met Line Station

I Would like to make a change from Central Line at West Ruislip (or a
station on that route) to the...
Forum: London Transport February 10th 08, 08:43 PM
Replies: 17
Posted By Orienteer
Fast Uxbridge Mets

On Feb 10,...
Forum: London Transport May 4th 07, 07:59 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Orienteer
Wheres the steepest track gradiant on the tube?

Don't know if it's the steepest, but the Met line drop into Baker St after
crossing the GU Canal is quite steep. Years ago I remember my stomach going
quite light when drivers were speeding over...
Forum: London Transport April 24th 07, 08:22 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Orienteer
Line-side works, Hillingdon-Uxbridge

The embankment, over 100 years old, needed to be stabilised, presumably
because it was in danger of collapse. During the work, wildlife including
badgers and great crested newts were discovered and...
Forum: London Transport February 1st 07, 06:59 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By Orienteer
Why is the Victoria line so hot these days?

On Jan 30, 10:30 pm,...
Forum: London Transport January 30th 07, 06:12 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By Orienteer
Why is the Victoria line so hot these days?

I've noticed the victoria line seems to be much warmer than the other
lines these...
Forum: London Transport October 18th 06, 10:10 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Orienteer
LT museum depot today and this weekend

I see the depot is open this weekend (21-22 Oct), offering miniature train...
Forum: London Transport August 15th 06, 06:21 PM
Replies: 53
Posted By Orienteer
Bus numbering

There used to be, but no longer!

Central bus routes were 1 - 199, single deck routes 200-299, country buses
north of the Thames 300-399, south 400-499, trolleybuses 500-699, Greenline
routes 700 -...
Forum: London Transport July 10th 06, 08:35 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Orienteer
Highbury question

Brings back memories! Used to use that station, mainly the back entrance, to
use the Northern City Line before the Vic was built. There was a very
ancient, slow lift, it was usually quicker to use...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Forum Jump