Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: David Jackson
Forum: London Transport June 24th 10, 10:04 PM
Replies: 33
Posted By David Jackson
Massive Disruption at Paddington

The message
from Graeme contains these words:

The Barron-Knights song The Chapel*Lead Was Missing would seem appropriate.

I'll...
Forum: London Transport May 19th 10, 07:31 PM
Replies: 53
Posted By David Jackson
Yellow front panels

The message

from D7666 contains these words:

I think they are noisy for what they are, this is from the...
Forum: London Transport March 18th 10, 06:06 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By David Jackson
Rocket for London?

The message
from Arthur Figgis contains these words:

The broad gauge Iron Duke replica was demonstrated in the...
Forum: London Transport January 27th 10, 12:26 PM
Replies: 98
Posted By David Jackson
What Would You Do Women Dressed all in Black?

The message
from Sam Wilson contains these words:

Four middle aged ladies returning to Doncaster after a day's shopping...
Forum: London Transport October 29th 09, 07:49 PM
Replies: 128
Posted By David Jackson
West London Line - what recession?

The message

from E27002 contains these words:

Forum: London Transport October 29th 09, 05:55 PM
Replies: 128
Posted By David Jackson
West London Line - what recession?

The message
from Bruce contains these words:

What food does it serve? Balti? Tandoori? Pizza and Pasta?

It seems odd that...
Forum: London Transport July 23rd 09, 06:37 PM
Replies: 310
Posted By David Jackson
HS1 Domestic trains are a bit busy

The message
from Bruce contains these words:

Cotherstone (or is it Cotherston, I can never remember) made in
Durham, is an...
Forum: London Transport July 23rd 09, 06:37 PM
Replies: 310
Posted By David Jackson
HS1 Domestic trains are a bit busy

The message
from Chris Tolley (ukonline really) contains
these words:

The "Famous Cheshire Cheese,...
Forum: London Transport July 23rd 09, 05:09 PM
Replies: 310
Posted By David Jackson
HS1 Domestic trains are a bit busy

The message
from Bruce contains these words:

Having been brought up in "Lancashire" I am more a fan of the mild
"Lancashire...
Forum: London Transport July 23rd 09, 12:11 PM
Replies: 310
Posted By David Jackson
HS1 Domestic trains are a bit busy

The message
from Tom Anderson contains these words:

One so advanced they've lost the need to make decent cheese,...
Forum: London Transport July 21st 09, 10:53 PM
Replies: 310
Posted By David Jackson
HS1 Domestic trains are a bit busy

The message
from Tom Anderson contains these words:

What do
they think "Cheshire" is beyond an administrative or...
Forum: London Transport June 11th 08, 01:28 PM
Replies: 337
Posted By David Jackson
How much was a ticket for the underground in the 60s?

The message
from "Peter Masson" contains these words:

I think I've only once seen a crown used as payment in a normal
Forum: London Transport June 11th 08, 12:48 PM
Replies: 337
Posted By David Jackson
How much was a ticket for the underground in the 60s?

The message
from "Peter Masson" contains these words:

while both the penny and the half-crown are larger.

And the crown was...
Forum: London Transport June 10th 08, 12:33 PM
Replies: 337
Posted By David Jackson
How much was a ticket for the underground in the 60s?

The message
from Chris Tolley contains these words:

Example coinage was on sale for a couple of years before it could be
spent. A...
Forum: London Transport April 2nd 07, 05:00 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By David Jackson
Signal Cabins

The message
from Brian Robertson contains these words:

Other than that, try http://www.signalbox.org/ I think it is a...
Forum: London Transport February 23rd 07, 04:18 PM
Replies: 349
Posted By David Jackson
Secret Tube Trains under London?

The message
from Dave Holland contains these words:

Cumbrian coastal area.

Amusing juxtaposition of subject line and body text. :-)

Just...
Forum: London Transport February 23rd 07, 03:05 PM
Replies: 349
Posted By David Jackson
Secret Tube Trains under London?

The message
from Graeme Wall contains these words:

Now that's service for you.

Yup! That's what we thought - especially when the...
Forum: London Transport February 22nd 07, 10:01 PM
Replies: 349
Posted By David Jackson
Secret Tube Trains under London?

The message
from Graeme Wall contains these words:

Even now certain people can have a special train run for them if they
pay...
Forum: London Transport September 25th 06, 07:17 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By David Jackson
Oyster System to become national by default. Is this a cunning plot- shock horror

The message
from Ian Jelf contains these words:

And you won't be able to buy toilet roll without it being recorded in a
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

Forum Jump