Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: stevo
Forum: London Transport April 9th 07, 06:51 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By stevo
[OT?] History of 77 Charterhouse Street

Tom Anderson wrote:

If it was railway-related, i am going to start a list of London clubs
based in current or former railway infrastructure, since The Cross in
King's Cross is in some sort...
Forum: London Transport April 6th 07, 06:22 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By stevo
Initiating Oystercard 'Auto top-up' without making a train journey.

Richard J. wrote:
Colin Murphy wrote:
I am in the process of setting up 'Auto top-up' on my Oyster card.

From the web site I selected the most convenient underground
station to validate...
Forum: London Transport April 3rd 07, 05:59 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By stevo
Your Oyster card has been stopped...

David F wrote:
On the Oyster Card web site, I get this message:

"Your Oyster card has been stopped and you will not be able to use it
for any transaction on this site. Please call the Oyster...
Forum: London Transport February 19th 07, 07:37 PM
Replies: 48
Posted By stevo
Fare evasion

David of Broadway wrote:
MIG wrote:

A penalty fare is not a fine, and it should not be issued in a case
where fare evasion is suspected. It seems that the staff concerned
acted...
Forum: London Transport February 18th 07, 06:41 PM
Replies: 55
Posted By stevo
Trolleybuses for London!

sweek wrote:
I think they're simply too ugly, and would hate to see so many wires
in London. I know that this is obviously true for trams, too, unless
we go for the still buggy system that...
Forum: London Transport February 10th 07, 12:10 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By stevo
fare dodgers

Wolfgang Schwanke wrote:
Hello again,

during my last London trip I witnessed a group of police and LU staff
"guarding" the exits of the station. They caught one man just coming
out of...
Forum: London Transport February 7th 07, 07:25 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By stevo
Later running tube plan suspended

MIG wrote:
On 7 Feb, 16:02, "Tom Page" wrote:

On 7 Feb, 10:11, "Tom Page"...
Forum: London Transport January 29th 07, 05:47 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By stevo
Oyster guide in other languages - spanish

The leaflet states it is available in hard copy in other languages,
anyone know if it is online - my usual googles have so far failed.

Cheers,

Steve
Forum: London Transport January 24th 07, 08:20 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By stevo
Northern Line trains terminating at Euston (southbound Bank branch)

Ernst S Blofeld wrote:
wrote:
Just taken a trip from Euston to London Bridge, and at Euston two
trains were showing on the indicator as terminating at Euston (with a
Forum: London Transport January 20th 07, 08:26 AM
Replies: 92
Posted By stevo
Boys killed by Underground train after spraying graffiti

John B wrote:
Jonathan Morris wrote:
Perhaps it's time we started to think the same way about these things
(it doesn't mean you don't have sympathy for the family, especially if
they...
Forum: London Transport December 17th 06, 12:27 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By stevo
Freedom To Choose

F2C wrote:
Freedom To Choose is an unfunded volunteer group of licensees and
members of the public who feel that the Government has lied to them on
the smoking ban issue by not carrying though...
Forum: London Transport November 22nd 06, 11:47 PM
Replies: 42
Posted By stevo
Arrrrrrrrgh

wrote:
and believe me there's director-level meetings going on regarding this
farce!

Love to be a fly on the wall.
Forum: London Transport November 22nd 06, 11:47 PM
Replies: 42
Posted By stevo
Arrrrrrrrgh

wrote:
No there won't as there are special facilities built into the entire
system to deal with emergency situations. These have been enhanced to
add new functionality as...
Forum: London Transport November 22nd 06, 11:42 PM
Replies: 42
Posted By stevo
Arrrrrrrrgh

Paul Corfield wrote:

"Passengers are being warned to use their Oyster Cards correctly or face
paying more for their journeys.
From...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Forum Jump