Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: London Transport June 27th 07, 07:27 PM
Replies: 39
Posted By [email protected]
I pay for this ?

We will use a wide range of information but a lot of it comes from DMTs
via EIRFs / F&Ds etc. If it is a very complex incident...
Forum: London Transport June 27th 07, 07:04 PM
Replies: 39
Posted By [email protected]
I pay for this ?

My team do their fair share of the day to day trouble shooting of faults
with the FRC and TLL engineers. We do a daily review of...
Forum: London Transport June 27th 07, 06:06 PM
Replies: 39
Posted By [email protected]
I pay for this ?

On Jun 26, 9:51 pm, Paul Corfield wrote:
There are
a lot of issues here and a hell of a lot of effort from people in LU and
Tube Lines to make the Northern Line work. ...
Forum: London Transport June 26th 07, 06:54 PM
Replies: 39
Posted By [email protected]
I pay for this ?

I could try to explain but I don't think that would help. It was a
particularly awful morning in terms of big signal problems so I'll say
sorry instead given that I work for LU.

Ah yes but...
Forum: London Transport April 5th 07, 07:50 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Signal levers

The only cabins still open are below . (The next round of closures
start next year with the Watford site of Rickmansworth Signal Box)

Amersham, Rickmansworth, Harrow on the Hill, Rayners...
Forum: London Transport March 22nd 07, 12:12 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Hornchurch to Temple Evasion poster

I must admit that sometimes I think the company's approach to equal
ops does backfire on the very people it's supposed to encourage.
Having gained promotion last year, I have heard a number...
Forum: London Transport March 15th 07, 09:10 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Worst line for reliability and best line for reliability?

Another journey I undertake frequently is Canary Wharf - Finchley. DLR to
Bank is always fine. The Northern has been the cause of many 'apologies for
lateness', however. When something goes...
Forum: London Transport February 20th 07, 06:45 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
London Bridge this morning

However, I'm pretty sure the closure of London Bridge this morning was
caused by a security alert

No it was definitely a fire alarm.
Forum: London Transport February 15th 07, 09:48 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Victoria line today around 1030

Genius! So is there also unplanned engineering work, where the navvies
just bundle past the platform staff and fix things before anyone can stop
them, then?

Unplanned engineering work is where...
Forum: London Transport February 8th 07, 09:13 AM
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
Later running tube plan suspended

Or delayed by the unions ignoring (or not being prepared to find out)
the views of most of their members? It takes two sides to make an
agreement, or fail to do so.

Well it's management who...
Forum: London Transport February 7th 07, 07:30 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
Later running tube plan suspended

Station and other staff had already agreed to later working with their
2005 pay award. Nothing was added for drivers at that time hence the
retention of the existing framework agreements for...
Forum: London Transport February 4th 07, 09:57 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Person under train at Stratford

Does anyone know how many "one unders" are deliberate acts by third
parties?

I don't think it's that many, but not unheard of either. Off the top
of my head there was the Vic line one at...
Forum: London Transport February 4th 07, 04:07 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Person under train at Stratford

If there is ever a suspicion that a "one under" was a deliberate act
by another party, it's almost always a much longer job - entire
station closed, scene of crime officers called in etc. etc.
Sounds...
Forum: London Transport January 15th 07, 03:18 PM
Replies: 38
Posted By [email protected]
TfL by 2016

sweek wrote:
Tom Anderson wrote:
On Mon, 15 Jan 2007, sweek wrote:

The Northern Line will hopefully be split by then,

Is that actually on the cards? I thought this was no more...
Forum: London Transport January 15th 07, 01:47 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Inspector Sands

He gets about a lot (or is it a woman?!) and so they probably need to
call out every now and then to check (s)he's not skiving in Starbucks
or McDonalds...

Sssh, standard mobile DMT...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Forum Jump