Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dave A[_2_]
Forum: London Transport January 2nd 08, 10:52 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By Dave A[_2_]
London Liverpool Street

BRB Class 465 wrote:
On 2 Jan, 23:03, Mizter T wrote:
Plus I'm in no
doubt whatsoever that the ELLX will be a great success.

LOL! It may well turn out to be so, but...
Forum: London Transport January 2nd 08, 06:28 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Dave A[_2_]
Distance Based Zone Boundaries

Peter Smyth wrote:
(apologies for the earlier incomplete post)

Following the recent discussions on redrawing the zone boundaries I thought
it would be interestint to work out what the...
Forum: London Transport December 30th 07, 10:20 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Dave A[_2_]
ELL Extension - near Geffrye Museum

John Hearns wrote:
I was at the Geffrye Museum yesterday - well worth a visit if you
haven't been there before.
I assume that the railway to the east of the museum (ie the line heading
Forum: London Transport December 22nd 07, 01:22 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Dave A[_2_]
Transport Next Week

Edward Cowling London UK wrote:

As a poor soul stuck with the short straw of covering the office on the
24th, 27th & 28th Dec, am I going to be able to get around London ok ?

Any tube...
Forum: London Transport December 14th 07, 05:57 PM
Replies: 98
Posted By Dave A[_2_]
ELLX phase 2

Mizter T wrote:
On 14 Dec, 17:08, solar penguin wrote:

So it is at Denmark Hill where I'd expect...
Forum: London Transport December 14th 07, 05:56 PM
Replies: 98
Posted By Dave A[_2_]
ELLX phase 2

lonelytraveller wrote:
Other losers are London Bridge bound passengers from Wandsworth Road
and Denmark Hill, who will lose a direct service to London Bridge.
They will be able to change at...
Forum: London Transport December 12th 07, 06:16 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By Dave A[_2_]
Bustitution around Liverpool Street over christmas

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 21:31:01 on Mon, 10 Dec
2007, Peter Masson remarked:
Bonus question: to get from Newbury Park...
Forum: London Transport November 15th 07, 09:47 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Dave A[_2_]
How to draw a tube map?

Tom Anderson wrote:
On Sat, 10 Nov 2007, Ernst S Blofeld wrote:

That's like suggesting a pair of compasses when someone asks how to
draw a straight line. For...
Forum: London Transport November 14th 07, 07:27 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Dave A[_2_]
Routing in SE London

Mizter T wrote:
[originally posted to uk.transport.london - crossposted to uk.railway]

On 7 Nov, 22:06, Dave A wrote:
Ah, the eternal routing guide questions.

I'm...
Forum: London Transport November 7th 07, 09:06 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Dave A[_2_]
Routing in SE London

Ah, the eternal routing guide questions.

I'm trying to work out if there is a point-to-point season ticket that
would be valid at both Crofton Park and Brockley for journeys to London.

I know the...
Forum: London Transport November 3rd 07, 08:48 PM
Replies: 41
Posted By Dave A[_2_]
DLR train makes a bit for freedom

Boltar wrote:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/11/01/dlr_train_leaves_staff_on_platform/

ROFL... I was on this train!
Forum: London Transport October 28th 07, 10:12 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By Dave A[_2_]
Diversion of the South London Line from London Bridge

MIG wrote:
On Oct 28, 7:34 pm, Dave A wrote:
"lonelytraveller"...
Forum: London Transport October 28th 07, 06:34 PM
Replies: 13

MIG wrote:
On 18 Oct, 12:41, "Paul Scott" wrote:
"lonelytraveller" wrote in