Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Angus Bryant
Forum: London Transport October 13th 03, 10:39 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Angus Bryant
Battersea Power Station

"John Rowland" wrote in...
Forum: London Transport October 11th 03, 02:59 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Angus Bryant
Crossrail and the District line

The Crossrail branch to Kingston will probably replace the District line
service to...
Forum: London Transport October 7th 03, 01:55 PM
Replies: 38
Posted By Angus Bryant
Crossrail preferred route

gwr4090 wrote:

Er, what happens to the other 6 tph going west?

Reading? (he asks, knowingly in vain)

A few months ago, they were planned to terminate at Paddington! I...
Forum: London Transport October 6th 03, 12:06 PM
Replies: 38
Posted By Angus Bryant
Crossrail preferred route

Afternoon all

It seems that Crossrail has now (as of Friday 3rd Oct) confirmed an
underground station at Turnham Green as part of its Kingston branch.
Also the Custom House route is the preferred...
Forum: London Transport September 19th 03, 08:58 AM
Replies: 53
Posted By Angus Bryant
Stratford Eurostar station.

Matthew Malthouse wrote:

On 19 Sep 2003 00:06:57 -0700 William E. Aitken wrote:
} [Reasons for Stratfod above and beyond my convenience]
}
} I suspect that the main reasons that the...
Forum: London Transport September 19th 03, 08:19 AM
Replies: 53
Posted By Angus Bryant
Stratford Eurostar station.

"William E. Aitken" wrote in message

I have a few CTRL questions.

Will St. Pancras Eurostars still use the North...
Forum: London Transport September 18th 03, 01:24 PM
Replies: 53
Posted By Angus Bryant
Stratford Eurostar station.

Matthew Malthouse wrote:

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 12:33:16 +0100 Angus Bryant wrote:
}
} } I thought the intention (if you look at the DLR Stratford extension...
Forum: London Transport September 18th 03, 11:33 AM
Replies: 53
Posted By Angus Bryant
Stratford Eurostar station.

Matthew Malthouse wrote:

} It's all rather lacking in detail but it seems that the prefered option
} 2 would use the North London Line corridor from Custom House to
} Stratford as...
Forum: London Transport September 18th 03, 08:38 AM
Replies: 53
Posted By Angus Bryant
Stratford Eurostar station.

} There is also an extention to the DLR that will provide...
Forum: London Transport September 18th 03, 08:36 AM
Replies: 53
Posted By Angus Bryant
Stratford Eurostar station.

In addition to all the tube (and DLR) links mentioned, an international
station at...
Forum: London Transport August 13th 03, 11:52 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Angus Bryant
Highbury and Islington Heat

"Charlie Whitaker" wrote in message
In article ,

Charlie - I take...
Forum: London Transport August 12th 03, 09:10 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Angus Bryant
Highbury and Islington Heat

Regen braking has been tried previously on both the underground...
Forum: London Transport August 7th 03, 10:28 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By Angus Bryant
New Met Line Trains

I heard a story that new Met Trains are going to have a form of
air-conditioning fitted...
Forum: London Transport July 24th 03, 03:28 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Angus Bryant
Stratford International (was DLR website updated recently?)

Dave wrote:

My impression is that the NLL services proceed to the Lea Valley
platforms and continue up the Lea Valley line to Tottenham Hale etc.
Look at the blue lines on the maps...
Forum: London Transport July 24th 03, 09:24 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By Angus Bryant
Stratford International (was DLR website updated recently?)

"Alan (in Brussels)" wrote:

SNIPPED

This "assumption" leaves at least two major questions unanswered:

- what arrangements are envisaged for terminating NLL trains at Stratford
once...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Forum Jump