Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: London Transport October 24th 12, 01:08 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Steaming from Olympia to Moorgate

On Wednesday, 24 October 2012 13:02:15 UTC+1, Recliner wrote:
On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 11:59:29 +0000 (UTC),

wrote:

On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 11:01:11 +0100

Forum: London Transport May 29th 09, 08:58 AM
Replies: 47
Posted By [email protected]
Croxley Rail Link 'complete by 2014'

Last time I spoke to them, the Herts guys did seem unusually confident
and excited about this going ahead, even for a press office.

That was back in March, and they were saying then that they...
Forum: London Transport March 24th 09, 04:19 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Oyster PAYG to Slough?

On Mar 24, 2:10 pm, wrote:

I noticed in one of last night's London freesheets that Ken is now...
Forum: London Transport February 13th 09, 12:46 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Woolwich DLR and early re-opening of Tower Gateway

On Feb 13, 11:36*am, Mr Thant
wrote:

There are closures west of Poplar for the next two weekends...
Forum: London Transport February 13th 09, 10:21 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Woolwich DLR and early re-opening of Tower Gateway

On Feb 12, 4:13*am, Bearded wrote:
News [as delivered by Paul C from the TfL minutes and reports} that

- target date for Tower Gateway DLR reopening is 15 Feb 2009!

I've been pushing TfL to...
Forum: London Transport November 20th 08, 04:51 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Out of Station TfL interchanges

Walter - I suspect there may have a couple of versions of the document
doing the rounds, each based on the specific text of individual FOI
requests.

To give the background to how I got hold of it,...
Forum: London Transport October 22nd 08, 09:54 AM
Replies: 92
Posted By [email protected]
Boris admits bendy-buses are safe - but he'll axe them anyway

On Oct 22, 8:20*am, MIG wrote:

In article
Forum: London Transport October 1st 08, 01:07 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Out of Station TfL interchanges

They've just followed up to ask me to couch my request for information
as a Freedom of Information Act request. Heigh Ho! ;)
--
Walter Briscoe

Interestingly I was thinking about this the...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Forum Jump