Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: London Transport November 27th 04, 12:47 PM
Replies: 277
Posted By [email protected]
Eurostar to quit Waterloo

Roland Perry wrote in message ...
In message , at
08:19:31 on Fri, 26...
Forum: London Transport November 26th 04, 03:19 PM
Replies: 277
Posted By [email protected]
Eurostar to quit Waterloo

There won't be *any* provision for Thameslink services in the new King's...
Forum: London Transport August 31st 04, 11:57 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Latimer Road

Does anyone know why Latimer Road station is so called when it is actually
on Bramley Road and is...
Forum: London Transport January 14th 04, 10:05 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Negative balance Oyster on buses

Forum: London Transport January 9th 04, 11:20 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Morden via the Bank

I'm sitting on a train which has just this moment departed Camden Town
to run...
Forum: London Transport November 1st 03, 06:54 PM
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
London's Lost Roman Road

A TV programme- probably Time Team, although if not something like it- dug
up part...
Forum: London Transport October 29th 03, 08:29 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Northern Line #3

Euston to Camden (Charing Cross Branch) was very quiet a 08:50. My carriage
had probably 6 passengers in...
Forum: London Transport September 17th 03, 10:39 AM
Replies: 53
Posted By [email protected]
Stratford Eurostar station.

Forum: London Transport August 25th 03, 12:43 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Last weekend for Routemasters on Route 15

I understand this weekend (23/24 August) is the last weekend that
Forum: London Transport August 13th 03, 04:48 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Channel Tunnel Rail Link alignment to St. Pancras

How close is the CTRL tunnel's alignment to the North London Line
between Stratford and St. Pancras? It looks identical, anyone know?
Forum: London Transport August 12th 03, 11:54 PM
Replies: 32
Posted By [email protected]
Northern Line - again!

Just what's wrong with the service on the Northern Line. I thought
things had really improved over the last few years, but things seem to
be slipping back to the old Misery Line days again.

This...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Forum Jump