Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Just me and the world
Forum: London Transport February 26th 04, 03:36 AM
Replies: 6
Tube strike threat grows

There are a lot of rumours flying round about those beer cans etc. But an
awful lot doesn't add up. None of the guys sacked were tested in any way
for the presence of drink, and believe me, LUL has...
Forum: London Transport February 26th 04, 03:17 AM
Replies: 22
Aldwych : Proposals in the 60s

I think the fact that the Aldwych - Holborn shuttle service was so under
used was the reason for any extension being killed off early on. The
shuttle is actually 2 lines but one was shut down early...
Forum: London Transport February 26th 04, 03:09 AM
Replies: 36
Train-numbers on the LU

The Bakerloo Line numbers start with 201 and complete with 254, although
they can be extended if required.

Stonebridge Park Depot prepares 16 trains for service each night, 13 of
these 201-213 go...
Forum: London Transport February 26th 04, 02:48 AM
Replies: 4
Topping-up pre-pay at newsagents' terminals

I would have thought any newsagent who has a Paypoint terminal or similar
apparatus in his mini emporium, would know what it is you want to do.
However, it is highly possible that the actual...
Forum: London Transport September 1st 03, 01:58 AM
Replies: 6
Traffic wardens

Please remember when replying to this thread that there is a difference
between a:
"Traffic Warden" who is employed by the police force for your region. And
"Parking Enforcement Officer" who is...
Forum: London Transport August 29th 03, 03:22 PM
Replies: 35
Driverless trains.

Would you really trust a train with no actual driver in the cab? Be honest
now
Forum: London Transport August 29th 03, 03:20 PM
Replies: 10
Hammersmith And City

Personally I believe the homosexual paedophile that was "TOXxx" has now gone
onto other things, maybe he learned to spell a big word "employment" and
went off to seek that goal. However all the...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Forum Jump