Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dave Newt
Forum: London Transport May 18th 04, 03:08 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Dave Newt
Check-in for Eurostar at Waterloo

Paul Corfield wrote:

I once took well over an hour to reach the train having had to queue on
Waterloo main concourse, then in line in the Eurostar ticket hall, then
to get through security and...
Forum: London Transport April 28th 04, 12:46 PM
Replies: 94
Posted By Dave Newt
Station names

"Clive D. W. Feather" wrote:

In article , Ian Jelf
writes
(Incidentally, the "Howdah" was a quite common guild symbol,
Forum: London Transport October 23rd 03, 11:43 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By Dave Newt
Help!!!! What happens now! Buying ticket from ticket tout

Kat wrote:

Forum: London Transport October 22nd 03, 12:19 PM
Replies: 28
Posted By Dave Newt
What's happened to the PEDs?

Paul Weaver wrote:

On Monday 1 station was non-stopping in one direction on the Jubilee
line...
Forum: London Transport October 22nd 03, 12:11 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By Dave Newt
Underground Customer Charter Refunds on-line

Jason wrote:

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:50:09 +0000 (UTC), "simon"

Forum: London Transport September 12th 03, 09:19 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By Dave Newt
Family Affairs Intro

Dave Newt wrote:

cookie wrote:

Apologies for the slightly off topic posting, but I was channel surfing and
came across family affairs on channel five this evening.

I just...
Forum: London Transport September 11th 03, 09:40 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By Dave Newt
Family Affairs Intro

cookie wrote:

Apologies for the slightly off topic posting, but I was channel surfing and
came across family affairs on channel five this evening.

I just wondered where the real "Charnham...
Forum: London Transport September 10th 03, 12:24 PM
Replies: 26
Posted By Dave Newt
Excitement At Waterloo

Roland Perry wrote:

In message , CJG
writes
And in years of coming to London on a bi-weekly basis I have never...
Forum: London Transport September 9th 03, 01:47 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Dave Newt
Oyster coincidence?

Mike Bristow wrote:

In article ,
Happens regularly at Blackhorse Road and Walthamstow...
Forum: London Transport September 9th 03, 09:37 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By Dave Newt
Oyster coincidence?

Rupert Goodwins wrote:

Now. Is it purely coincidence that the machine spasmed immediately
after getting an Oyster meal, or is there a bug there? I've never had
this problem before, and I've...
Forum: London Transport September 5th 03, 09:50 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By Dave Newt
Tube Info

CJG wrote:
Its funny I use to work with a load of people with degree's.

Paul Brown wrote:
Here in Germany they refer to "The light's on, but there's nobody home!"

You're better at apostophes...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Forum Jump