Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: London Transport April 7th 17, 03:02 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Wooden Bus Shelters

On Friday, April 7, 2017 at 12:24:41 PM UTC+1, burfordTjustice wrote:
On Fri, 7 Apr 2017 12:06:30 +0100

Forum: London Transport December 2nd 16, 09:38 PM
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
Bus Goes up in flames

Going back past earlier, it looks like it stopped over a drain and the Fire Brigade managed to wash large amount of diesel into the Thames, which is a few metres away. Thames Waters were there, along...
Forum: London Transport December 2nd 16, 02:48 PM
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
Bus Goes up in flames

Happened in Kingston this morning. I saw it shortly after they put the fire out, the back of the bus was pretty much melted and the whole area stank of burning plastic. It was a 371 from Richmond...
Forum: London Transport November 9th 16, 08:02 PM
Replies: 54
Posted By [email protected]
Croydon tram overturned

In message , at 18:55:42 on Wed, 9 Nov 2016,
" ...
Forum: London Transport November 9th 16, 04:01 PM
Replies: 54
Posted By [email protected]
Croydon tram overturned

In message , at
07:57:51 on Wed, 9 Nov 2016, ...
Forum: London Transport November 9th 16, 03:01 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Sledgehammer yob in London Victoria rail depot

Forum: London Transport November 9th 16, 02:57 PM
Replies: 54
Posted By [email protected]
Croydon tram overturned

On Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 2:28:55 PM UTC, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 13:56:48 on Wed, 9 Nov
2016, Roland Perry remarked:
Forum: London Transport June 17th 16, 08:43 AM
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Paddington SPAD

So is it the intention of these deliberate derailers, or catch points as those of us not in the press know them, to cause the train to smash into an overhead wire support with such force that it...
Forum: London Transport September 29th 15, 11:32 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
The Film Death Line - What Stations?

On Monday, September 28, 2015 at 8:13:13 PM UTC+1, Basil Jet wrote:
On 2015\09\28 20:07, Offramp wrote:

Mind The...
Forum: London Transport April 4th 15, 06:51 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
It's catching

They're more common than reported. We had one round the corner a few months back in a suburban street. One theory is that the profusion of electrical gadgets in homes, computer system in offices etc,...
Forum: London Transport April 4th 15, 06:48 PM
Replies: 31
Posted By [email protected]
Why is there always an accident at Clacket Lane on M25?

Is there another 120-mile stretch of road in the World that has so many accidents? My stretch is the god-awful car park that is the M40 to M23 stretch, that includes the M3-Wisley bit. That must be...
Forum: London Transport June 18th 14, 01:42 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Public transport and the crime scene.

The problem the police have is that the government have cut their numbers so severely that they no longer have the manpower to conduct accident investigations in a reasonable time, stop illegal raves...
Forum: London Transport March 30th 14, 06:13 PM
Replies: 32
Posted By [email protected]
Tour De France In July . . . And Chaos

Well I'm already looking forward to it and thinking about where I will

go to see it and I am a local too. I have been to see the Tour in

several places in the UK and in France.

Forum: London Transport December 23rd 13, 02:39 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
And today's bridge bash is...

One local to me in Kingston upon Thames.

The thing about this is the bridge is 3.6m in height and the direction it was travelling in has three...
Forum: London Transport December 21st 13, 06:41 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Tree bash

The amount of damage is quite appalling, it would be interesting to see how fast the bus was going at the moment of impact. But then, buses don't exactly have crumple zones.

Neill
Forum: London Transport July 8th 13, 07:38 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Decommissioned Carriages Acquisition

There's that place up in north London where they put a couple of old tube carriages on top of an old building or somewhere and rent them out as low-cost office space. I saw something about it on the...
Forum: London Transport June 17th 13, 03:36 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
What's this?

On Monday, June 17, 2013 4:34:37 PM UTC+1, wrote:
Has it got anything to do with the green box with the Danger signs at the edge of the same field?

Neill

Or, on...
Forum: London Transport June 17th 13, 03:34 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
What's this?

Forum: London Transport May 4th 13, 04:45 PM
Replies: 42
Posted By [email protected]
Heathrow Expansion Bombshell

"Alternatively, there is a proposal for Heathrow to have one extra runway to the east and another to the west, or four runways slightly to the west of the airport which would involve tunnelling the...
Forum: London Transport March 4th 13, 09:39 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
SWT platform lengthening

On Monday, February 25, 2013 2:40:18 PM UTC, Peter CS wrote:
wrote in

:

Chessington South could...
Forum: London Transport February 24th 13, 02:28 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
SWT platform lengthening

Chessington South could be a problem as its in a cutting. On a totally non-railway issue after looking at he station on Google Earth, can anyone tell me why there's a very wide roadbridge to the east...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21

Forum Jump