Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Usenet
Forum: London Transport December 27th 04, 11:10 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By Usenet
New Vauxhall bus station/'interchange'

In message , Dave Arquati
writes
As for functionality, Hammersmith bus station seems to work pretty well
for me,

But not for me, going in a...
Forum: London Transport October 31st 04, 06:58 PM
Replies: 80
Posted By Usenet
London v Paris

In message ,
Morton writes
Just come back from Paris for a couple of days and had my first...
Forum: London Transport October 24th 04, 08:00 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By Usenet
My other car is a bus

In message , Dave Arquati
writes
Do many suburban routes have all-day bus lanes?

Quite a few, certainly around the Twickenham/Richmond area. Some...
Forum: London Transport October 24th 04, 07:17 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By Usenet
If bikes were licensed, where would the plate go, and how big?

In message , Adrian
writes
So - and I'm only going with this because I'm thinking about the
practicalities - all bikes...
Forum: London Transport October 22nd 04, 07:11 PM
Replies: 23
Posted By Usenet
If bikes were licensed, where would the plate go, and how big?

In message , David Cantrell
writes
On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 01:44:50 +0100, Usenet

That's the...
Forum: London Transport October 17th 04, 12:44 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By Usenet
If bikes were licensed, where would the plate go, and how big?

That's the question, what's your answer?

Supplementary to this:
Would you want the plate(s) lit at night? How does one do this (creative
use of EL-wire, perhaps)?
Should all age-groups be...
Forum: London Transport October 17th 04, 12:25 AM
Replies: 183
Posted By Usenet
Institutionalised law-breaking using bikes - anarchy is near at hand

In message , Mait001
writes
Why is compulsory registration such an incredible idea?

They do it in Cambridge.

Or, are cyclists...
Forum: London Transport October 2nd 04, 07:59 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Usenet
Cul-de-sacs

In message ,
Martin Underwood writes
And they'd face a much longer journey to work, having to go the wrong
way until the...
Forum: London Transport September 25th 04, 06:06 PM
Replies: 42
Posted By Usenet
Cul-de-sacking

In message , John Rowland
writes
Has my idea about leaving through routes but making them zigzaggy been
performed...
Forum: London Transport September 12th 04, 04:49 AM
Replies: 34
Posted By Usenet
Taxi complaint - how do I make one?

In message , Mike Hughes
writes
There is no legal requirement for a taxi driver to provide a receipt
for a taxi...
Forum: London Transport September 12th 04, 04:22 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By Usenet
South Ken redevelopment hits buffers

In message , Mait001
writes
Now developers Stanhope and Hutchison Whampoa's hopes of a revised
scheme have been severely damaged...
Forum: London Transport July 18th 04, 04:17 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Usenet
Temporal map for places in London

This is in answer to the post that asked about maps showing time-based ,
rather than spatial relationships between stations.

It's a research study made about the perceived waiting time to get from...
Forum: London Transport June 12th 04, 10:16 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Usenet
parking in putney

In message , stuvee02
writes
does anyone know where I can park in putney - I'm starting work there
next week for a short term...
Forum: London Transport February 22nd 04, 06:37 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Usenet
Getting to Kew

In message , Tim
writes
I have a zone 1-3 travelcard loaded on my Oyster card, and want to
travel from Clapham Junction to Kew...
Forum: London Transport February 22nd 04, 06:18 PM
Replies: 63
Posted By Usenet
Musical Experiment?

Years ago, when I frequently used Primrose Hill station, the chap in the
ticket office used to keep the PA mic. on so as to relay his choice of
music-listening to the (few) waiting passengers.

--...
Forum: London Transport February 22nd 04, 06:14 PM
Replies: 63
Posted By Usenet
Musical Experiment?

In message , Paul Terry
writes
There's more to it than that. There have been a number of studies which
suggest that some types of...
Forum: London Transport February 22nd 04, 06:07 PM
Replies: 63
Posted By Usenet
Musical Experiment?

Sunny Goodge Street: : Donavon
Up the Junction : Squeeze

Didn't Jules Holland do a 'London A-Z' album a couple of years back?

--
Martin @ Strawberry Hill
Forum: London Transport February 22nd 04, 05:56 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By Usenet
Gatwick Express/Gold Card/Gatwick ticket machines

In message , Rupert Goodwins
writes
Late on Saturday night, I had to get back from Gatwick Airport...
Forum: London Transport February 22nd 04, 05:30 PM
Replies: 155
Posted By Usenet
Queenstown Road

In message , Cast_Iron
writes
Having got onto this topic perhaps someone can help me out. The Tories
are against closer integration...
Forum: London Transport February 1st 04, 09:16 AM
Replies: 57
Posted By Usenet
graffiti

In message , Richard J.
writes
You assume that the artist did not get permission from someone
authorized to give it. ...
Forum: London Transport December 26th 03, 07:40 PM
Replies: 126
Posted By Usenet
Massive Airport expansion announced

In message , Aidan Stanger
writes
A lot of people would argue that holidays are essential for the successful
operation of our...
Forum: London Transport November 2nd 03, 04:50 PM
Replies: 430
Posted By Usenet
Britains Crap Roads, Answers wanted

In message , Chris Jones
writes
Surely new roads giving people new possibilities to travel, meet
friends and relatives, and...
Forum: London Transport October 19th 03, 05:44 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By Usenet
Above or Below Ground???

In message , Ben Nunn
writes
I've always wondered just who uses Hatton cross.

With the exception of staff working in the...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23

Forum Jump