Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sam
Forum: London Transport April 2nd 07, 10:44 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Sam
Gold Card

"Graham J" wrote in message
I have an annual zones1-6 travel card on oyster issued by LU at Finchley
Rd. With it I...
Forum: London Transport March 12th 07, 12:37 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Sam
Route & Ticket info : Whetstone - East Croydon

"John Rowland" wrote in message

Route wise, my suggestion is Oakleigh Park to KX, walk to...
Forum: London Transport March 12th 07, 10:02 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By Sam
Route & Ticket info : Whetstone - East Croydon

Hi

Looking for some help here, my partner has just had a change of job (And
location). She currently has a Zone 1 - 4 Annual Oyster expiring in July,
living equidistant from Totteridge &...
Forum: London Transport January 16th 07, 08:56 AM
Replies: 37
Posted By Sam
Annual Oyster and Photocard

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message

A quick question...
Forum: London Transport January 15th 07, 02:43 PM
Replies: 37

"Mizter T" wrote in message

Forum: London Transport January 15th 07, 01:34 PM
Replies: 37
Posted By Sam
Annual Oyster and Photocard

"tkd" wrote in message
A quick question regarding the need for photocards with Oysters.

I have an Annual Oystercard and...
Forum: London Transport January 15th 07, 11:43 AM
Replies: 37
Posted By Sam
Annual Oyster and Photocard

In message , Larry Lard
Forum: London Transport January 15th 07, 09:57 AM
Replies: 37
Posted By Sam
Annual Oyster and Photocard

A quick question regarding the need for photocards with Oysters.

I have an Annual Oystercard and accompanying Gold Record Card. I also have
a very old photocard which used to be used when I would...
Forum: London Transport December 18th 06, 11:32 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Sam
Best place to purchase an Annual Travelcard

My Annual Oystercard card (Zone 2-4) is up for renewel. I remember in the
past, posters on here talking about getting an Oyster from a Natioanl rail
station where you get additional benefits as...
Forum: London Transport November 15th 06, 12:47 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By Sam
Commuting from MKC - EUS

I am possibly relocating to the Milton Keynes area due to my other half's
change of employment. I intend to commute to London daily. Although I have
travelled through MKC on the WCML from...
Forum: London Transport October 20th 06, 10:55 AM
Replies: 104
Posted By Sam
Oyster Card Users - info on incomplete journeys

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message

Mizter T...
Forum: London Transport June 29th 06, 11:22 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Sam
2005 travelcard prices

Does anyone have the price for a

2005 Annual travelcard Zones 1 - 4 ?

Thanks
Forum: London Transport May 30th 06, 08:30 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Sam
Oyster charter refunds

I've searched the web and google and it suggests you should be able to get
a charter refund...
Forum: London Transport May 25th 06, 10:19 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Sam
Using Railcards at LU stations

Does anyone know if there are particular LU stations where Railcards can be
used ?

I'm pretty sure I have used a Network Card at the LU window at Tottenham
Hale to buy a return rail ticket. I got...
Forum: London Transport April 19th 06, 10:07 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By Sam
Travelling beyond ticket validity using Oyster (On DLR)

I have a Zone 2-4 monthly on Oyster with £xx pre-pay.

I need to make a journey from Woodside Park (Z4) to Canary Wharf.

I intend to go via Bank and then change on to the DLR. Do I need to swipe...
Forum: London Transport March 22nd 06, 04:30 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Sam
Getting to Reading

Dave Arquati wrote:
sensible advice snipped
And yes, you can also get the Z1-6 paper ticket plus an extension, which
will be about...
Forum: London Transport March 22nd 06, 02:02 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Sam
Getting to Reading

I need some help with ticket combinations.

Travelling from Totteridge & Whetstone (Zone 4) to Reading on Saturday and
returning same day.
I have a Networkcard and a Zone 2 - 4 Monthly.

What is the...
Forum: London Transport February 15th 06, 03:40 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Sam
Northern Line Interchange

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:00:33 GMT, Helen Deborah Vecht
Forum: London Transport February 15th 06, 01:11 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By Sam
Northern Line Interchange

Hope someone can help

I am travelling to Gatwick on Saturday evening.

Will be travelling southbound Northern Line and changing to Thameslink at
either Kings Cross or London Bridge.

I will have...
Forum: London Transport February 2nd 06, 02:07 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Sam
Lost Oystercard and getting a refund

My girlfriend managed to lose her Annual oystercard in December. I reported
it stolen and her replacement one arrived six days later.

In that period she used £29 on a prepay Oyster. I kept the...
Forum: London Transport January 18th 06, 09:22 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By Sam
Cnary Wharf Route Comments

Hi Everyone

My company is due to be relocating to Canary Wharf and I wanted any
suggestions regarding travel.

I currently live 5 minutes walk from Totteridge & Whetstone (Northern Line)
and 10...
Forum: London Transport December 8th 05, 11:40 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Sam
Lost Oystercard

Hope someone can help here.....

I have stupidly lost my annual Oystercard.

Been on to the website and reported it lost and told a new one will be with
me within 5 days.

In the meantime I am using...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22

Forum Jump