Showing results 1 to 25 of 33
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: CIG_BIG_CIG
Forum: London Transport November 28th 04, 08:41 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By CIG_BIG_CIG
Wendys at Heathrow

Think I can get away with this here as it is at an airport!!

Just wondered if anyone knew when and why the only remaining Wendys in
the U.K was taken away from T3 arrivals at Heathrow?
Forum: London Transport November 28th 04, 08:14 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By CIG_BIG_CIG
Withdrawn stock scattered about - an update of sorts!

As you will all know by now I am a fan of the now non virtually non
existant 'Underground' stock the 59s/62s/72 Mark 1s and 83s.

Photographs of the old stock in its current (and in some cases...
Forum: London Transport November 4th 04, 03:51 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By CIG_BIG_CIG
Single decked 213

Anyone know why I have seen this route worked by single deck vehicles
recently? This route has been double deck for as long as I remember
and certainly was 'cosy' on the occasions I have seen it...
Forum: London Transport November 1st 04, 07:54 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By CIG_BIG_CIG
Titans & Metrobuses?

Can anyone tell me if there are any routes which are still reguarly
worked by Titans or Metrobuses in the London area anymore?
Forum: London Transport November 1st 04, 07:49 PM
Replies: 45
Posted By CIG_BIG_CIG
Trivia: Hook Underpass (Ace of Spades)

In message , CIG_BIG_CIG
Forum: London Transport November 1st 04, 07:43 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By CIG_BIG_CIG
Missed the bus heading towards Hook?

Having put the Aces of Spades on the map for a brief moment, perhaps
you can...
Forum: London Transport November 1st 04, 06:19 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By CIG_BIG_CIG
83 TS photos

"David Splett" wrote in message ...
Forum: London Transport October 31st 04, 03:18 PM
Replies: 45

Forum: London Transport October 30th 04, 04:38 PM
Replies: 45
Posted By CIG_BIG_CIG
Trivia: Hook Underpass (Ace of Spades)

Tony Bryer wrote in message ...
In article ,
The Hook...
Forum: London Transport October 14th 04, 04:36 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By CIG_BIG_CIG
Withdrawn tube stock - still about?

The only way in...correctly...is off the platform. |there is a walkway. If i
really...
Forum: London Transport October 14th 04, 04:34 AM
Replies: 14

Forum: London Transport October 13th 04, 01:16 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By CIG_BIG_CIG
Withdrawn tube stock - still about?

The graffitti boys and girls got in both ways....from the end of the
platform and...
Forum: London Transport October 12th 04, 06:43 PM
Replies: 56
Posted By CIG_BIG_CIG
Epping-Ongar Railway services commence

Forum: London Transport October 11th 04, 07:48 PM
Replies: 56

Forum: London Transport October 11th 04, 07:40 PM
Replies: 14

Forum: London Transport October 11th 04, 10:08 AM
Replies: 14

Forum: London Transport October 10th 04, 08:56 PM
Replies: 14

Forum: London Transport October 9th 04, 01:32 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By CIG_BIG_CIG
Withdrawn tube stock - still about?

Anyone know if there are still examples of 72/83ts around the network
as there used to be? I know some examples are now coke cans and razor
blades but have all of them been taken away? If not are...
Forum: London Transport September 3rd 04, 10:32 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By CIG_BIG_CIG
The Tube

Has anyone...
Forum: London Transport August 17th 04, 07:16 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By CIG_BIG_CIG
FIRST GREAT WESTERN LINK WORSE THAN THAMES STRAINS

Joe wrote in message ...
P.S. And FGWL Customer Services are also appalling in that they NEVER
respond...
Forum: London Transport July 12th 04, 04:59 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By CIG_BIG_CIG
Willesden Junction rare-ish track open today

Due to a derailment at Willesden Junction, the North London Line will be
Forum: London Transport July 3rd 04, 10:34 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By CIG_BIG_CIG
Curious extra station stops on Southern's Watford-Brighton service

"Peter Lawrence" wrote in message ...

As I...
Forum: London Transport February 29th 04, 05:08 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By CIG_BIG_CIG
South Harrow 83ts

A recent visit to South Harrow revealed that 2 sets of 83ts have gone.
Does anyone know when and whether it was by road or rail?

What else has gone and from where? I know some 72ts from Hainault...
Forum: London Transport February 29th 04, 11:27 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By CIG_BIG_CIG
Wood Lane

Just to let you know I have uploaded some photos of Wood Lane past and
present to my Underground website http://www.thetube.fotopic.net/

I have also uploaded some photos of Old Oak Common Depot to...
Forum: London Transport February 6th 04, 09:07 PM
Replies: 81
Posted By CIG_BIG_CIG
Fatality at Balham?

"Henry" wrote in message ...