Old December 9th 09, 03:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Ping Paul C - Wildlife at Walthamstow!

Apologies to those who have seen this already:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/radioka...n/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/radioka...n/photostream/

tom

--
an optical recording release. copyright digitally mastered. .,

Old December 10th 09, 12:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 15:04:46 +0000, Tom Anderson
wrote:

Apologies to those who have seen this already:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/radioka...n/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/radioka...n/photostream/

Now then which fox is he?

Is he the one that sunbathed in my garden?
Is he the one that was curled up on the grass one morning and who just
blinked at me and then went back to sleep when I opened the window?
Is he the one that was blinking at me through the rain at 0500 in the
morning a couple of weeks when I looked out of my lounge window?
Is he the one that I surprised in broad daylight when walking up my
street to get the bus?
Or is he part of the gang that "foxnapped" me one morning a couple of
years when I found myself surrounded by 7 foxes when walking to the
station?

It's a lucky photo and I'm not exactly surprised that a fox would turn
up in a tube station - they must certainly get them on the outer ends of
the Met and Central lines on a very regular basis.
--
Paul C

Plenty down around Blackhorse Road too, however have yet to see one at the
station

They seem to particularly like the night before the binmen come