Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 9th 10, 04:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Waterloo Eurostar platforms and "The Railway Children"

Offramp wrote in
:

On 6 May, 12:12, "Paul Scott" wrote:

I'll suggest it won't ever be normally timetabled until additional
rollin

stock is organised, and there is no sign of that happening in the
near future. *You're looking at 2012 some time I reckon.

A figure I heard is 2021.

To quote Flanders and Swann - "It all makes work for the working man to
do!"