Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 18th 10, 08:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Gatwick - London: first time traveller needs advice

On Tue, 18 May 2010 20:49:18 +0100, Tom Anderson
wrote:

(A 7 day travelcard is a season by the way, but with a BZ extension
there is no need to call at a station anyway - that is part of their
whole rationale...)

Isn't there a specific exclusion for PTE tickets like travelcards, though?

I think the exemption "they are zonal tickets" applies in this
situation. PTE tickets are different again.

Neil
--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK
To reply put my first name before the at.