Old August 18th 10, 08:39 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Here We Go Again

On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 18:57:38 +0100
"Richard J." wrote:
It's not a question of being lazy, and it's not just the 2 minutes per
transaction. It's not having to remember to make the payments. Last
year my bank account processed 125 payments by DD, that's about one
every 3 days on average. Not having to handle those payments myself is
definitely worth it to me, and I haven't had any problems with DD
payments for years. What I object to is your assumption that I'm lazy
or not sensible.

Sounds like lazyness to me. But if you don't want control over how money leaves
your bank account thats your choice.

B2003